Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB users: I have a question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by notagain, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I want to say this is a form of resin. I had a friend who had an Iolite vaporizer, and he used it so much that the breath hole was sticky with what they said was resin. It was a goldish brown. I got my MFLB a few months ago, and it's starting to do the same as yours. If you're concerned about it you can probably clean it, but it probably wouldn't be worth it to scrape it out just to use it. If anything I'd let it cake up and then wait for a rainy weedless day and THEN scrape it.

2. Yeah I wasn't like worried about it, but I bet it'd be pretty potent since its just recrystallized vapor.

3. Use isopropyl alcohol to get it out, then dry out the alcohol. Hash ftw

4. I just take the end off a q tip and push it through with something long but firm (no homo)

Cleans it so easily goes from filthy to like brand new lol

5. [quote name='"futureghost"']Use isopropyl alcohol to get it out, then dry out the alcohol. Hash ftw[/quote]

This, it's called wand hash. I've heard it's pretty potent but I've yet to try it myself.

6. I lost my glass/acrylic stem piece so fuck this thread

7. instead of using a q tip use a small piece of nug push it thru a few times then all the stuff u want it already on something smokeable I doit all the time worth while doing in my book.

side note am I the only one who like to sit and just sniff the steam

8. smoking resin from vapes is more valid than smoking resin from pipes and bongs because it litterally is just vaped trichomes that didnt make it to your lungs, no ash, smoke, tar and vegatation particles all mixed in there (just pointing that out before the resin haters arrive :))

But yeah, you need isopropyl alcohol (90%+) if you just wanna clean it use the ISO with a q-tip or pipe cleaner, if you wanna smoked the resin seal an end off pour in the iso, seal the other end and swish, pour, evap, smoke.

9. This sounds like a really cool idea. Im worried about the alcohol though. I know thats how people make hash, but it seems so dangerous to mess with other chemicals. Are there things to guarantee I won't smoke any alcohol?

10. [quote name='"Silemanx"']This sounds like a really cool idea. Im worried about the alcohol though. I know thats how people make hash, but it seems so dangerous to mess with other chemicals. Are there things to guarantee I won't smoke any alcohol?[/quote]

Just rinse the glass tube really good

11. Literally, I just cleaned my glass stems before coming on GC. Take a pipe cleaner and soak half in rubbing alcohol, then just run the pipe cleaner through once and it'll be gone like that.

12. [quote name='"Silemanx"']This sounds like a really cool idea. Im worried about the alcohol though. I know thats how people make hash, but it seems so dangerous to mess with other chemicals. Are there things to guarantee I won't smoke any alcohol?[/quote]

When the hash is dry there is no alcohol left on it. Use a heating pad. It works really well