Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB uncertainty

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alabasterson6, Mar 13, 2012.

1. #21 alabasterson6, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    Yeah I run quite a bit, so I'll probably just vape on the way back from a run.
    I have an extreme aversion to bowing down to restrictions when I want to do something(necessity is the mother of invention:devious:, and I don't mean that I can't take no for an answer, but if there is no reason behind the no, then fuck em)

I also finally got a whif of what an MFLB hit smells like, and it smells more like a hair dryer than anything.

So if anything, my roommates smelt a stale burn smell with no defining qualities about it and probably thought something was burning or overheating.

Anyway, I'm gonna keep it away from ground zero for a while, and go from there, thanks for all the advice everyone.

2. If you have really dank stuff, they could smell that

3. just start smoking mad blunts in your room so they wont even notice the smell of the MFLB.

4. I think it's time to find a new appt..
    I couldn't live with a die hard Christian.

But, it's smell proof. (the weed when it's in the trench)
    The only thing he'll smell is the actual mflb, which just smells like something burnt, but not weed. You'll think it smells like weed cause you get a whiff of the burnt shit when you pull it out everytime, but they cannot smell the weed unless it's your exhale.

5. stop spraying ozium and use febreeze. they probably just smell an awful mixture of candle smoke and ozium.

6. If you don't spray ozium I promise they won't come down and sniff around. Trust me, if you're vaping with a carbon filter sploof they can not smell it.

They could also just be smelling your weed, try double bagging it or get some jars.

7. hahahah I'm just picturing you being super sneaky everytime you smoke. inhaling fast, waving the air around, spraying stuff, pacing around. having to be cautious sucks man, I feel your pain.

8. Shit. It sounds like you're on your game, just keep using common sense. MFLB + sploof + ozium should definitely be good.

9. Ozium is whats up but I don't know where to find the different Flavors or smells rather. I just go to walmart to get it. the original smells like some weird ass peppermint or something but it definitely keeps my car smelling fresh.

10. Maybe they're smelling the ozium/candle/dryer sheets?

11. Two words. Smoke Buddy. Google it. Buy it. Use it. No smell, no smoke even.

12. [quote name='"BobTheBeast"']If you have really dank stuff, they could smell that[/quote]

^This. If anything they will smell the skunky bud smell when you're changing trenches. If YOU can smell bud, it's a lot stronger of a smell for non smokers. So try to keep your open stash to a minimum, and keep using that ozium/candle/sploof! :hello: :D

13. The smell of vaped weed is nothing at all like smoked weed, most people would never make the connection unless they have actually smelled it.
    But there are some who would be suspicious of an odd lingering smell..I honestly cannot detect the smell of marijuana through the vape

It still smells like something odd and thats enough to get people asking why, just use a sploof