Mflb trench

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by rsbot98, Feb 12, 2014.

1. I fill my trench to the top but i still some green after like 30 hits but no matter how many times i hit it I cant make it turn completely brown should i just load smaller trenchs

Weedabis

2. #2 lwien, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    Make sure that the grind is just a few notches above powder and make sure that you shake the hell out of it between each hit.

Also, make sure that you don't fill it up past the top of the trench.   And how in the hell can you get 30 hits from a trench?   When hit properly with properly functioning batteries, you should be able to get 12 to 15 hits, maybe 18 per trench, 20 tops, but not 30.   Somethings wrong........

• Like Like x 3
  3. [quote name="lwien" post="19511103" timestamp="1392236937"]Make sure that the grind is just a few notches above powder and make sure that you shake the hell out of it between each hit.

Also, make sure that you don't fill it up past the top of the trench. And how in the hell can you get 30 hits from a trench? When hit properly with properly functioning batteries, you should be able to get 12 to 15 hits, maybe 18 per trench, 20 tops, but not 30. Somethings wrong........[/
    quote] ok i got like 6 hits and i do that everytime i sesh which is maybe 5-6 times per trench

Weedabis

Ok, now I'm really confused.   How did you go from 30 to 6? 

5. I believe he's saying 5 sessions of 6 hits. 30 total.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ya sorry i wasnt being clear i am not feeling well today

Weedabis

• Like Like x 1
  7. yup shake the crap out of it and even better, dump it out mix it re pack.. well loose no pack. Love'n my arizer solo