MFLB super duper cheap on Amazon!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by BingoPajama, Jun 30, 2012.

1. I'm new to the forum but I just wanted to let all you good people know that the MFLB is on Amazon right now for 69.90! The seller is very reputable and the lifetime warranty is in the description. We will see if it has a serial number when it gets here. I'm excited I took the plunge and look forward to posting more on the forums! :wave:

2. Dank find bro. I bought mine about a year ago and it was 120 with a grinder and spare batts.

Just picked up a da Buddha on there for 130. Gotta love amazon. :smoke:

3. just ordered this too

4. I also ordered it but mine costed 87 dollars with tax

5. I opted for 2 day shipping so I can have it by the 4th.:smoke: So my order was around $85. Still a good deal! I'm looking at ordering some eneloops for an extra set of batteries.

6. Damn I'm salty..I could of got it cheaper and with free shipping..I should of read about the other ones first

7. I just saw one on my amazon recommended list for 73 before taxes and shipping.. pretty good deal as well. Good find OP

8. Just an update. Got my mflb in today. Everything that is suppose to come with it did. The batteries I received are power max brand which I hear are excellent. The serial number is fully intact which means that it is covered under the lifetime warranty. Batteries are on the charger and I'm excited for my first flight! Everyone have an awesome 4th!