MFLB Stem soaked in alcoholic drink?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by s3v loves you, Jul 4, 2016.

1. I've heard that one could get stoned by dropping their MFLB stem (with lots of resin) into, let's say, a Long Island Iced Tea, letting the alcohol absorb the resin, and then drink it.

Thoughts/experiences?

2. I have a Haze Dual v3. After the stem gets gooey I pull it out and soak it in Everclear, (190 proof grain alcohol,) until it's clean. Replace the mouthpiece, repeat. I do this several times till the tincture gets dark. Then I coffee filter it, make a drink, (gets me a little too fuzzy,) I try to use 10 drops or less.in other things, (smoothies, whatever, use your imagination).
    You have to remember this has a little of everything you have vaped with this mouthpiece. Be careful, you may have to crawl to bed.
    Good luck

3. Would just dropping the stem in some everclear and letting it soak for an hour or so be essentially the same thing?

4. It would work, just not much reclaim. I clean several stems to make my tincture. It's not an overnight process. I soak mine for a day or so,(till the new stem gets dirty). Replace, clean, soak, repeat.
    What you are getting off the mp is condensated vapor. Keep cleaning it off, and replacing it till it amounts to something.
    "Ain't no such thing as a free lunch." You have to work for it.
    That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Doc

5. Oh, I get what you're saying now. Would soaking the stem in everclear for 2-3 days result in a better return?

6. The reclaim, (good stuff), on the stem will dissolve in a few minutes, but it has only got reclaim from the use of the stem since it was replaced last. Not much buzz there. It will take awhile to build up the reclaim in the tincture from many "soaks". Like I said, "Ain't no such thing as a free lunch." Doc