Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthEastStoner, Dec 18, 2011.

1. i just got my mflb friday and used it everyday since. its awesome. just sometimes i feel like my bud is burning. and im getting smoke. I always pull out the battery and stir the bowl after every hit. Is this smoke or just super thick vapor?

2. How the hell are we supposed to know?

3. maybe if you were experienced with it or have had a similar problem. idk. how do you know anything?

4. Well, when it happens, is there a difference in the high? I'd assume you know the difference between a vape and smoke high.

5. I have a MFLB. When you see smoke ( it is distincly different, and smellier, than vapor), it means you are burning your weed... Try holding the battery less.

6. I don't understand how you can burn with an MFLB since I have never used one. Enlighten me. I'm probably buying one within the next month.

7. Take the battery out or inhale faster. If not, the screen heats up too much resulting in burnt weed.