MFLB Question.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DCIGS, Sep 8, 2012.

1. I am considering getting a MFLB, but i only have one consern. Does it smell when your not using it? Will you be able to carry it around without it smelling?

2. If you keep it clean.. it should have little to no smell

3. Mine really doesnt smell unless i stick my face in it. And then it smells like burnt popcorn/herbal not weed. But like if its in a drawer sometimes i get a wiff of a light smellwhen i open the drawer. I feel like it should stink a lot more than it does with all the resin thats collected inside. Doesnt smell any where as much as a hand pipe or other smoking device. You can just keep it in a mini mason jar, or a smelly proof bag. Ziplocks are unreliable for containing smell.

4. Barely gives off any smell personally I think it's the stealthier way to get baked

5. The vapor itself doesn't smell. The box, however, has a bit of a smell if you hold it up to your face.

6. this is BS.. the ol lady has come home plenty of times noticing a very distinct weed smell after i have vaped with my MFLB or any vape for that matter.. i'll even notice it if i've left the house to run to the gas station and come home.. and the stairway to my apt door reeks of marijuana

7. Then something is wrong my good sir..... Are you cleaning your trenches? Also are you leaving the ground up nug out in the open?

Cause I have used my MFLB in the POST OFFICE and no one said a thing... But when I smoked a joint and then went in the post office they said I smell like nug.... There is a tiny smell when using the MFLB but it should not REEK of weed.

8. yes it smells, if I vape a full trench in my relatively small room with the door shut and vape then come back 20 min later it smells like there's weed in there but it's not smoke smelling at all. so basically as long as no one comes in and if leaving weed out in your room will smell not smell outside the room you should be good. don't open the window unless there is 0 wind or it is not blowing in whatsoever or it will push scent into the hall

9. Well there are plenty of factors but generally speaking, there is little smell. I could pull it out in a crowded restaurant and take a few hits without anyone noticing. If you're vaping behind closed doors, then yeah, the smell will build up. But other than that, you either have very stinky weed, poor ventilation, or both.

10. keep my mflb as clean as a whistle.. and trench weed gets dumped directly into a mason jar and closed..

maybe its the product not the mflb then.. and well in that case.. don't smoke really good weed out of your mflb if you don't want it to smell.. ;)

11. You need Ventilation and you need to know how to use the mflb well. you cant just get it out of the tin and start hitting it in public indoor places because people say it doesnt smell.
    you need to learn a good hit technique that keeps the temperature of the vapor low. The hotter the vapor, the more smell. But this doesnt mean you should hit the box and hold the battery in for a half a second. Its all about draw speed and how you hit it. An open window and a fan help. also ghost your hits and blow towards the window.

So when you first get it use it outside for the first 10 times and then once youve perfected a hit technique you can then be stealth and use it indoors

12. When you open up your stash box, you'll smell it, but other than that it doesn't put off a lot of smell.

13. Planning on going and picking up a MFLB. Took a little break, I am a singer and didn't like what it was doing to my throat. I am wondering if vaping still irritates the throat. And my second question is does it have to be quality herb to be effective. My connection now seems to only have Mexican brown, and I notice it can be dry, will that effect the effectiveness of MFLB ?

14. To the op, I just got my MFLB and there is no smell what do ever.

[quote name='"hrd2lv"']Planning on going and picking up a MFLB. Took a little break, I am a singer and didn't like what it was doing to my throat. I am wondering if vaping still irritates the throat. And my second question is does it have to be quality herb to be effective. My connection now seems to only have Mexican brown, and I notice it can be dry, will that effect the effectiveness of MFLB ?[/quote]

If you over burn it and take a harsh hit, it will irritate your throat for about 10-15 mins but that's it. No long term irritation.

15. #15 HotDish, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012
    I suggest if you are going to buy an mflb.. get it online.. from all the headshops i've seen.. they rape you on the price..

16. Yea exactly what HotDish said.