MFLB q

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Nukicb, Feb 4, 2013.

1. So I just bought it And I'm trying to figure out how do I know if I'm actually taking good hits, also how do I know when it is done and what is the whole on the back? Carb?

2. you will see vapor in the trench chamber and on fresh packs youll see moisture on the glass plate. thats when to start hitting it. youll know when the packs are done because itll taste like burnt popcorn and look burnt. always mix the weed up after hits and the hole on the back is a carb but it really doesnt need held or anything

3. Thanks man! It's working really great so far! Do you own one? How long do they last

4. There's a good method I use and a lot of other people too, the process goes like this:

Hold battery down for 3-5 secs

Take small sips at a time, meaning you dont have to draw super hard, only very lightly for about half a second.

Then stop.

Wait a few more seconds, and take another sip.

Repeat.

The best way to learn how to use it is at a place with good lighting and a clean mflb. Watch the vapor build up in your trench through the acrylic cover. All you have to do is get THAT VAPOR, the vapor already expelled from the bud, sip that up, wait a few seconds for vapor to build up again and take another sip.

There should be like 6-10 sips per hit. (2-4 seconds between each sip). And don't forget to shake up the herbs between hits.

Sorry If this was confusing and all you'll get the hang of it and pretty soon you won't be able to live without the mflb haha

5. Wow that was really helpful and I'm getting great use out of it now!

6. Glad I could help! Also to answer your earlier question, a mflb battery probably lasts around 8-12 hits for me, but I never use them til they are dead, I use them until the light gets dim. If you're toking with like 3 friends, (4 people total) I would suggest having at least 3 batteries. The powerex 2700 mAmp batteries are a great investment!

7. Nonononononononononononononononono!!

If it looks burnt, it almost definitely is burnt. It should come out a light to dark brown.