MFLB Power Adapter

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by HittingBud, Jun 22, 2012.

1. I'm thinking about getting one but I just do not know where. I looked for them on ebay and amazon to try and find it for a reduced price however i cannot find it for sale anywhere except the MFLB website. so yeah, what have you guys found?

2. Unless you find a used one somewhere, you're not going to find one anywhere other than from the magic flight website. But it's definitely worth the $60, it got me so high I was listening to Kenny Chesney.

3. How well does it work, does it get warm like the batteries do after a bit of use? How awkward is it to switch it on/off? Can you do it one-handed?

4. The adapter battery thing never even changes temp, neither does the main unit. Using it is as simple as plugging it in and pressing a button and I've never had to use two hands. I can see plenty of visible vapor (not a full blown cloud, but about double to triple that of the average 2700 hit) on exhale as well. I love it.

5. i reallly wanna get it right nao ive been chillin here hittin lb all day with the batts i want a PA bad