MFLB Power Adapter Combustion Problems

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Inverted Qualia, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Ok, well it's weird cause at first I was having no problems with the mflb power adapter and was getting huge rips of vapor, but now it's so unreliable, I can get a good vapor hit or it'll just combust after only 4 or 5 seconds of holding the button down. Usually what I do is I set it to a little over 50%, maybe 60% power, and hold the button down for almost 10 seconds then take a micro hit, wait about 5 seconds and take another micro hit, and repeat till I get enough for a nice rip. Usually at the start I can get just vapor with no problem (but not always!), but after 4 or 5 hits it can go 50/50 vape or combust, but the weed definitely isn't done.

Has anyone else dealt with this? Are there any solutions to my problems? When the MFLB doesn't combust it's great, but when it does it's so frustrating it makes me just want to give up, and then I think of all the money I wasted on both the MFLB and the power adapter.

2. I might be having the same problem, but I'm not sure if I'm combusting or not. How do you know if the weed is combusting?

3. It literally torches for me, as in a tiny part of the pot goes in flames.

4. That sounds like an issue with your device. I can't get mine to combust at 50% or so unless I literally sit there and try to make it happen. I'd contact the magic flight customer support team ASAP and let them know. They're known for their great customer service and they could probably walk you through it.