Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB - Pics Bowl topped with Kief :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Captain K, Apr 3, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bout .2 Total .. Bout to get in touch with Mary Jane. ;) Take care all. I'm going to the moon.

2. Looks fun... i've got a lot of kief I'm saving for 4/20, I'm in the middle of coming down from my high... soooo hungry now. I'm eating pizza now... OM NOM NOM NOM Om!!!!!!!

3. Jealous
    Thinking about buying a mflb, but it seems too fiddly for me. If i break the screen (like i break everything eventually) im out like 120 dollars :/

4. Oh yeah man .. when I come down I munch hard. But I work out .. so I don't gain weight. :D

No, no no .. The screen DOES NOT break. :D Buy one. If you manage to take an AK 47 to the screen they will give you a new one. ;) Say it was a "malfunction." Haha .. Damn. I'm stoned.

5. Fucking want so bad. Boyfriend wants a new bong first.
    But eh. We'll see who wins this argument.

6. WIN IT! A bong is sometimes like $50 but .. I mean a MFLB is only $50 more and lasts forever, conserves bud while getting you HiGhEr! It's crazy. I can run up stairs after I toke with the MFLB, my lungs don't hurt. There's no damn cons to the MFLB. Sheesh! :D

7. #7 shemluck, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    You really conserve more? I've read a couple of reviews but i dont know if its won me over.
    id like to try it though and tell the difference between the highs.
    i need to find someone who has one and give it a go first haha

8. Damn, just .. find someone .. because you need to experience the MFLB high ... It's crazy. :hippie:

9. I havent been too happy with my MFLB to be honest. I keep giving it a go in hopes I'll change my mind but to me it seems like $100 I should have kept for weed.

10. Oh well hello there. I'll be matching you sir.

[​IMG]

11. The MFLB is invincible, I've dropped it all sorts of times without anything happening to it. And even if it does break, the lifetime no questions asked warranty will cover it. And its not $120

12. To anyone interested in a MFLB. Yes they do really conserve weed. But the high isn't the same, comparable, but not the same. After a smoke session all I want to do is what the fuck I want. I'm usually blown and unless it's pure sativa I typically don't want to do much other than enjoy my high. After a trench I get a nice head high, yet it's still fairly clear in terms of a smoking high. I can focus on school work and daily tasks such as talking to people of importance and I don't feel like the conversations are awkward if I'm trying to hide the fact that I'm ripped.

The come downs are not as bad after vaping. Although I really can't tell when I'm on my come down because when I use to think of a come down from harder drugs I think I want more. But that never happens with bud so I can't tell when it occurs. Anyways, back on topic. After a heavy session or a long day of smoking I usually get tired and tap a nap or end up going to bed early. With the MFLB that doesn't happen.

In my opinion invest in the little box. You might not like it at first but there are remedies to suit it for your liking. After all, at the end of the day you'll own something and not blow it on weed :smoke::smoke::smoke:

13. how does it work and how much is it and where can i but it and why cant i have one in my hands right now packed with keef

14. These 2 videos will explain it very well and give you more informative information,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNS8e_OZthA]YouTube - Magic Flight Launch Box[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZp9kprZF0c&feature=related]YouTube - How to use the Magic Flight Launch Box portable vaporizer[/ame]

BlissSville: An Oasis for Your Body, Mind and Spirit

Order up they're definitely worth the money.

15. Bout to toke some more with ya. :D

Get out.

16. i've ordered a mflb and it should come this weekend coming up, but i got a couple questions

i know there is a life time warrenty, but if you try to send it back for a new one and it's used isnt it illegal paraphenilia<- fail spelling? , or would they just not care and send you a new one

will the battery ever die? [ not be able to charge anymore ] ?

Will the room noticably smell like herb after usin it?

How do u kno when your bowl is finished? just keep rippin it till no more vapour is produced?

17. #17 dudeimoncoke, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    They tell you to clean the screen and put it in a plastic bag but they really don't give a shit. They know exactly what people use this for.

Eventually the battery's performance will get shitty but I've been using mine for over a year and it's still fine. You can always buy more batteries if it ever stops working.

There might be a noticeable smell in the room if the windows are closed or if you leave the battery in there too long. It's possible to combust the weed and burning weed smells like....well burning weed. Usually, smell is only a problem when you are packing a trench.

You can keep hitting it until the weed turns black but if you want to reuse the vaped weed, just vape until it's brown.

18. igght thnx cant wait till mine comes :yay:

19. I think im in love

I want one of these fuckers too wish i had 100 to spend on a wooden box, screen and hot air lol :smoke:

Do they sell these by themself for 50? i already have a batter charger and a paint brush and i could give a fuck less about a metal case.

20. i dont have one but its just a normal rechargeable battery with the lable peeled off. Seriously go get a battery and peel the lable off its the same. no it wont just burn an incense. Its portable too you can vape at work or school or the mall just dont get caught red handed lol. (this is from what ive heard)