Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mflb Packs A Powerful Punch

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2313, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Does anyone else get absolutely baked of the MFLB, I'm so ripped right how that I'm hiding in my room with all the curtains closed cuz I hear a helicopter around my house and I think it's the FBI, also I feel like I have an evil twin after me. Doesn't anyone else et ripped when the use the tiny MFL'B?

2. Any good vape can get me to a whole different level than smoking if I toke enough. When I had a mflb I wouldn't realize how high I was until it was too late :hippie:

3. Yeah, for what it does; you really can't go wrong. Absolutely awesome little thing. Just had some flapjack and I've got a trench ready in the sidelines to top me up when needed. Gonna be. a goood night.

4. That doesn't sound fun.