MFLB or Extreme Q 4.0 --- Hit Quality

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 420OGKUSH, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Does the mflb and the Extreme Q 4.0 vaporizer differ in hit quality? I already have a hands free vapor bros vape but it seems to never satisfy me. I'm down with the mflb for the portability and stealthiness but honestly I smoke mostly at home, so if the Extreme Q 4.0 hits better I think that would be a better way to go. Any opinions on this? Also if anyone has a vapor bros and either one of the vapes listed above could you give me a comparison? Thanks in advance.. :smoke:

2. The EQ will definitely give you larger hits and is a lot more versatile than the MFLB. Both are highly reputable vapes. If you're mostly vaping at home then the EQ would make more sense to me.

3. I own both. I usually hit the Extreme through my bong at home and use the mflb when I'm out. But for hit quality--Extreme

4. Thanks for the responses guys I appreciate it. All the features on the Extreme Q are really apealing, is hitting the bag of vape nicer than hitting the whip? I just really don't wanna get the Extreme Q and then end up being un-satisfied like I am with my vapor bros.

5. I have never used a VB so I have no point of reference, but if VB is giving you less then consistent and quality results, EQ4 will dominate it. I picked mine up off of ebay and have loved it ever since. The bag is amazing, and it's all I used at first, but(there is always one of these isn't there) from finding out some things and more of a similarity to a bowl pack versus a one hitter gravity every 10 minutes.

So anyways, you can collect the vapor residue(or poo if you prefer) and smoke it vape it, not sure which, but from what I've gathered it is as good as hash in terms of potency. A bag is so large that one more air is going to be in with your vapor, and two trying to collect all the vapor goo(heh another one) would be a pain.

Then like I mentioned above the results are like hitting a gravity every ten minutes or smoking a bowl steadily for ten minutes. You end up with the same results but one is more active, you don't have to "smoke" the bowl constantly, just placing the whip down.

I hope these stoned ramblings made sense because I don't think they did. :smoke:

P.S. Whips can do this thing called an elbow pack. Basically you take a bunch of your herb and put it in the little metal screen that sits on the whip or bag below. When I first heard of elbow pack I thought ACTUALLY IN THE ELBOW, and well, all that wound up is with me hacking like an idiot for swallowing half my hit. d:

6. The EQ is hard to beat. In time you might want both, esp if you want a portable vape, but I'd start with the EQ. So many cool features, but all very useful. I dont miss smoking my buds, and usually only smoke when I am at a friends house and something is being passed around. Get the EQ and you can really taste the good greens.

7. #7 lwien, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
    I agree with everyone that says that the EQ would be the better choice for a home vape, but there's something else to consider. Most who have the EQ for any length of time, ie, a year or more, end up using it strictly as a whip vape when their using it solo and bring out the bags when there are multiple people using it. In whip mode, there really isn't that much of a difference between the VB and the EQ to warrant getting the EQ if one was just going to use the whips if you already have a VB in your possession.

Just something else to think about.

Personally, if I didn't need a portable, and I already had a whip based vape like the VB and I wasn't really going to use a vape in party situations but instead wanted a vaporizer that would give me super thick rich hits like a whip based vape can provide but wanted it to taste much better than ANY whip based vape on the market, you may want to consider a vaporizer that has an all glass vapor path, such as a VripTech to use with a bong, or..........the upcoming Cloud.