Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB...less is more?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fredbear, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I have always filled my trench...not over flowing but level.

Yesterday I only put in half and it certainly felt like I was higher then normal

thought????

2. I've had the same experience.

3. You don't need much, that's forsure. I think when you put a little less in, it can vape that smaller amount faster and give you more vapor. When you fill it up, it takes longer to vape which is why you might not get as potent of hits. So yea just fill it a little less, you don't need much with the MFLB, load like .1 or .2 gram bowls and keep reloading it until you're satisfied, packing it all the way full isn't necessarily going to get you higher and I found it was easier to pack smaller bowls in the trench to get a better effect.

4. right on thanks guys

5. yeah also packing smaller trenches helps retain the taste

6. Always half.

Half a trench + a freshly charged battery = win.

7. I tried packing a full trench, pretty full, not overflowing but at the top. lasted two sessions/ batteries but worked well. Got a lot of fresh hits.

8. Yes less is more but just don't burn your herb which can happen if its too dry

9. I agree it's better if you don't put in too much.