Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB in the movies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Phisherman, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Anything i should know? Do nearby people really smell anything or what?

2. ive done it before, just hold the hit for a long time so no vapor exhales, and blow into a balled up shirt if you want to be 100% swag

3. [quote name='"Soccerguy420"']ive done it before, just hold the hit for a long time so no vapor exhales, and blow into a balled up shirt if you want to be 100% swag[/quote]

I don't want swag at all.

4. idk about theatres. but NOT busses.:eek:

5. then take your hat off man

6. [quote name='"Soccerguy420"']

then take your hat off man[/quote]

Im not wearing a hat.

7. Hot knives in the theater is sooo much more BOSS

8. Yo phisher, Just zero out your hits from the MFLB and dont combust, if you do that there will be no smell! Post back how it went lol I do this shit all the time and Ive never been caught. I even do it with the iolite lol:smoke:

9. ^This....zero your hits and even then exhale into your shirt and you will be good. I vape in my office at work daily and no one suspects a thing (they wouldn't care anyways and they would mention it if they smelled it).

10. Never smoked during a movie but now i want to try it lol

11. I'd just eat a fire cracker and walk in during previews. It would kick in right before the movie probably. :)

12. Yea no problems just hold your hits and blow whatever is left down near the floor. Once you know how to use the MFLB its easy to be stealth.

13. lol. dont combust like the derp in theater 8 watching twilight. you end up reeking up the entire theater...

14. Haha, people still go to theaters?

15. wtf seriously? might be the worst Idea ive heard in a long time.

16. I used mine while watching the woman in black the other day. Way way fun

17. The weed will reek

18. Why risk it? Just toke up right before? In an alley, whatever?

- Serenity

19. Ive done it a couple of times, its fine nobody notices! if possible try to sit away as possible, u shouldnt have any trouble either way tho

20. Just picked up a mflb from my shop 5 mins ago. Gonna go see phantom menace 3d n toke wit my nyukka in it