Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mflb in nyc?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xv9186, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Do any of those guys on canal st at the booths sell mflb's? I know some sell vapor genies but I'm not sure about the mflb.

2. Yeah dude. They sell vapor genies.. Dont buy them get a MFLB

3. [quote name='"FadedOffTheDank"']Yeah dude. They sell vapor genies.. Dont buy them get a MFLB[/quote]

Yeah I'm not gonna get a vapor genie, but do those guys sell mflb's?

4. I think but they are more expensive. Just buy it on Amazon and sign up for a free trail of Amazon Prime and get 3.99 overnight shipping :hello::hello:

5. [quote name='"FadedOffTheDank"']

I think but they are more expensive. Just buy it on Amazon and sign up for a free trail of Amazon Prime and get 3.99 overnight shipping :hello::hello:[/quote]

Well Id rather just buy it in person, but can anybody confirm that they sell them?

6. Don't do that >.>

I did that for my holiday shopping, forgot about it. Bank account went negative from the 80 dollar charge they gave me, and I had to scramble.

Just go ask them if they sell them. If not then oh well, you had your exercise for the day

7. ny gifts might, Alex is pretty up on the new stuff

8. #8 joetothema, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
    In NYC everything is overpriced. If you go to St. Mark's place, the simplest things are overpriced but you can haggle. Either go there and compare prices and haggle with one specific store about another store's prices, or just get something off of the internet.

Just my opinion, being from Brooklyn.

Edit: This is with street vendors and head shops specifically.

9. go to a local headshop and ask them to order it for you if you cant get it shipped to your place.