MFLB hype

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by NeverMistakeMe, Jul 27, 2012.

1. How the hell is this little thing so popular?
    You get like 5 hits off of one battery and it takes 15-30 minutes to charge. And then you have to deal with the battery cycles, and I heard that one battery only lasts like 500 recharges? Idk how much the batteries cost but hell. The only way I could use the MFLB is by using the A/C adaptor, which is like 60$! There's plenty of other handheld vapes A LOT better than the MFLB. If you're a noob, I can see this being an alright piece because you don't have much tolerance but 5 hits on one battery? And you expect me to carry all of these batteries around with me? 'Fuck outta here.

:smoke:

2. portability, size, aesthetics.

You can also buy different batteries that are far superior to the ones it comes with lol

if you dont like it, dont buy it or use it, simply put

3. Batteries are annoying, but I get lifted off of it! I'm sure other vapes are better but for now i'm happy with the MFLB. Plus I swear they've gone down in price recently too :smoke:

4. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']portability, size, aesthetics.

You can also buy different batteries that are far superior to the ones it comes with lol

if you dont like it, dont buy it or use it, simply put[/quote]

I was going to buy one because of all the hype then I did a little research on it. I'm just spreading the information so the consumers can make a better choice for themselves.

5. i mean, you havent ever used one it seems. therefore you have a speculative opinion

saying its ok for noobs... im no noob and i love my mflb lol it sits at my desk at work... i can use it in my office with no issues, well worth the money for that

6. 1. portability, stealth, stash conservation and effectiveness are its main points of attraction. Also, the fact that it is almost all natural being made from wood and all, and I am quite sure the other parts are from recycled products.
    2. Can get much more than 5 hits per battery
    3. You can get the power/car adapter if batteries arent your thing
    4. I have 3 batteries that I got with my original bix about a year and a half ago, and they all still work perfectly after heavy/moderate use. Just carry two extra with you (full charged of course) incase you need them.
    5. I am far, far from a noob with a moderate tolerance and this thing has worked wonders for me, been like my side kick for the last year and a half

I dont mean that to sound dickish by any means so please dont take it that way, just thought I would give you some insight.

7. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']i mean, you havent ever used one it seems. therefore you have a speculative opinion

saying its ok for noobs... im no noob and i love my mflb lol it sits at my desk at work... i can use it in my office with no issues, well worth the money for that[/quote]

Well two batteries would last me like 20 minutes tops.... I don't think it'd be able to keep up with me.

8. you have never used it, you cant claim that

and as said above, the batteries last more than 5 hits.. i am using the original batteries that came with mine.. over a year ago... and i can get like 15-20 per battery, aka a full trench. And it gets me baked. Just like you, i smoke a lot of good weed, lol you dont have to pretend you smoke more than anybody here to try and disqualify the mflb from purpose. Its more so if you dont or do like a vape high, because its not the same as smoking

9. If you don't get high from it you're using it wrong

10. It's definitely not the best hitting vape, but it certainly fills a niche market. Durable, easy to use, and rechargeable AA's are easy to come by. It's also pretty tasty for the first few hits.

That said, I got rid of mine a while ago. The batteries weren't really an issue for me (easily get 1-2 trenches), but I felt it had some serious design flaws. 1) you can never clean it completely, only brush the screen off, and 2) I hated the way it hit. You have to pull pretty lightly, or you get nothing.

11. problem 1) you are buying it because of hype, not because YOU WANT IT for yourself
    problem 2) you half-assed your research
    problem 3) maybe the MFLB isnt the vape for you???
    problem 4) you arent spreading any information, you are tossing opinion.

i bought my MFLB about 6 months ago, i love this little device. its a lot easier on the lungs and it gets you higher with less bud. you can re-use the bud to make edibles too. yeah its a bit pricey for such a tiny device but you get LIFETIME warranty, and its a reliable and easy to use vape. sometimes i prefer it over my Da Buddha because it is just so easy and fast.
    to each their own though :smoke::D

12. [quote name='"iweartshirts"']

problem 1) you are buying it because of hype, not because YOU WANT IT for yourself
    problem 2) you half-assed your research
    problem 3) maybe the MFLB isnt the vape for you???
    problem 4) you arent spreading any information, you are tossing opinion.

i bought my MFLB about 6 months ago, i love this little device. its a lot easier on the lungs and it gets you higher with less bud. you can re-use the bud to make edibles too. yeah its a bit pricey for such a tiny device but you get LIFETIME warranty, and its a reliable and easy to use vape. sometimes i prefer it over my Da Buddha because it is just so easy and fast.
    to each their own though :smoke::D[/quote]

You're mostly right, my apologies haha. I just felt the need to rant due to my mostly-sober, shitty mood.

13. i feel ya, its hard to pick a vape your first time out. since you don't really know or understand what to look for in a vape. now that you kinda know what you want sell it and do some research on your next vape.

14. my friend bought his aswell as a battery charger for $50 that came with 4 batteries that are 2300 and they last like 3-5 trenches each aswell and it charges in 15 minutes

15. [quote name='"ilovebOObs420"']i feel ya, its hard to pick a vape your first time out. since you don't really know or understand what to look for in a vape. now that you kinda know what you want sell it and do some research on your next vape.[/quote]

I never bought one xD I have the vapor genie but I've only used it a couple times, it's too much of a hassle. If I do get another vape then it would probably be a Da Bhudda. Looks like and straight-forward and not too expensive.

16. An MFLB will never compare to a high quality vape if that's what you are expecting

It's designed for stealth, silent, odorless, and portability. You can get roughly 15-20 hits which is enough for one trench off the stock batteries

If you upgrade to a 2700 MAH you can get way more and stronger hits.

After my tolerance built up, the stock batteries weren't doing the job, so I bought two 2700s from circuit city/radio shack and no problems, been working great.

I also bought the power adaptor, well worth it

17. I've owned an MFLB for over a year now. I really like the thing. Honestly, my main vape device is a RemPen ( like a Trippy Pen, a modified e-cig ). The pen needs special cartridges though so the MFLB is more versatile.

There is a learning curve with the MFLB but it is really a great little portable, stealthy, and sturdy vape. Despite the learning curve the thing simply works. You could throw it across the room and it would still work, and if it did break, it is guaranteed forever. I will always keep mine and use it.

18. Low tolerance, patience, and proper draw technique. Those are 3 keys to be successful with this device.Yea the batteries are a bit annoying if you dont have the powerex ones. I have like 8 batteries that i keep in rotation and still its like i have a hard time getting out of my chair to go plug em back in the charger cuz im so stoned.

19. I wouldn't put the MFLB down until you've tried it.
    It's honestly a great investment, it's so convenient
    and stealth, with fantastic support.

20. I recently got the MFLB. I also have had a Vapor Genie for almost 6 months. The VaporGenie gives a different high than the MFLB. I guess because it's by a slightly unstable flame heat source. Whereas the MFLB has an IR/Passive heat source via a battery, so it's more stable. I would have to say that the MFLB is very awesome, and it's very stealthy. On Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Latest-Model-Magic-Flight-Launch/dp/B0029NRM2U/ref=sr_1_7?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1343438367&sr=1-7&keywords=MFLB It's very cheap, like 78 bucks (and prime shipping).