Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB hitting

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CanadianToken, Mar 23, 2012.

1. I don't think I'm hitting it right. I was taking micro hits as shown in the video of the dude showing the key to vaporization. What should i do? idk if im taking the hits right

2. are you getting high?

3. Naw you dont need to do that unless you're using the glass stem like he is. i found that it is a lot harder to control using any external device, i just go native. inhale from the box like an asthma puffer.

make sure your bud is ground up finely, like almost so fine that you'd need a screen if using a bong. insert battery, wait 3-5 secs, then inhale very very slowly. i like to inhale for 5 secs, look at the light, if its off i wait for it to come back on, then continue ihaling. you can also taste the vapor when you do this (while holding breath of course). how you control your breath is up to you, everyone has different lung capacities.

4. Im using the glass stem