Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mflb help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ziggzag420, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Hey blades, got an mflb like 2 weeks ago, its gotten some fairly heavy use already, but ive got a problem. The box & the glass mouthpiece both reek. The mouthpiece has gotten foggy & even browned at the end you put in the box, and the box itsself smells very strong even though i clean it with my brush after every trench i pack.. I bought it so it wouldnt smell, and the vapor doesnt smell, but the piece does and it defeats the purpose. How do i fix this?

Thanks blades :bongin:

2. I usually wrap my box in a dryer sheet and put that in the velvet bag it came with, and then that helps to cut down on the smell.

And as for the stem getting all brown, that's good! Push a nug through there when it gets really brown and collect all that goodness and vape that.

3. [quote name='"maxwell4"']I usually wrap my box in a dryer sheet and put that in the velvet bag it came with, and then that helps to cut down on the smell.

And as for the stem getting all brown, that's good! Push a nug through there when it gets really brown and collect all that goodness and vape that.[/quote]

Yeah i usually keep the pouch between a few dryer sheets, does the thing just smell indefinately? If so it seems sort of contradictory to the purpose, and ahh damn i wish i read that earlier i just cleaned the stem out with a qtip, shit haha