Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB hash question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swaqqer, Jun 25, 2012.

1. is there a way to get all the resin stuff from the draw stem (it all brown now)??
    and is it okay to vape it in the mflb?

:smoke:

2. Paperclip. And yes.

3. Actually let me correct this.
    Paperclip. And no.
    The reason being that using concentrates in the box can fuck it up.

4. do i just scrape it with the paperclip? feels like it would take ages haha

5. You'll barely even get anything. You're better off cleaning it.

6. Just use a bobby pin. Straighten one out and scrape the tube with the end that has a glue dot.

7. you can put a small piece of bud that fits tightly into the stem and push it though with something. i used hash in mine but it didnt work that well and left a brown stain in the screen. you can possibly put some finely ground bud at the bottom to keep it from touching the screen. better off to take a single, biggest hit possible out of a bong imo.