Mflb ftw!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by NintendoFreak, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Ladies and Gents, I have been a frequent visitor of these forums for the past 6 and 1/2 years, and I have rarely commented on much other than the occasional joke or some information that needed to be shared for one reason or another. But I must post now, because I am completely blown away by the MFLB.

I knew nothing about, nor did I even know it existed until I saw those 4 simple but oddly ordered letters. I was instantly intrigued, the search bar I found and the oddly ordered letters were entered. What I found was a plethora of information about the product now known as the Magic-Flight Launch Box. A hand held vaporizer, no bigger than the size of your palm, that produced little to no smell and used the smallest amount of herb. A very cerebral feeling which allows for maximum enjoyment of all activities. How could I go wrong?

Fast forward to today. I go to the local smoke shop and b-line right to the vaporizers. I was in and out of there in less than 5 minutes, I was a man on a mission, I had to try this hidden treasure. I got home and ground the smallest amount of herb with the grinder I had also acquired at the smoke shop! I read the manual on how to properly pack and use the MFLB. I put the ground herb in the trench and inserted the battery.

Ladies and Gents, all I can say now is wow. Every positive review on this product was spot on. I am extremely pleased with this little wooden box of love. Made in the USA, by American hands, which is just a HUGE plus in my book! This is the best piece of equipment I have ever gotten for my little hobby! I encourage all who have never used a MFLB to do so, and then go buy one!

Good day all!
    :hippie:

2. Try a desktop, those'll blow your mind ;)

I own a Solo and Da Buddha, and those'll pack a punch if you want clouds of vapor. I also have an MFLB and once I got my Buddha I put my MFLB down and got a Solo. :D

3. I thought about getting a Da Budda and they had them at the smoke smoke shop right next to the MFLB, but I was set on the portability.

4. That's a good reason, I've taken my MFLB in a bathroom stall, outside of a campus library, and pretty much anywhere outside with no one second looking me. People noticed my Solo, but I think this mod'll fix it: Stealth cup

5. That is the coolest thing I have ever seen! Who ever said cannabis makes you stupid?!

6. :confused_2: I always like to say Steve Jobs smoked weed, and he was rich as fuck. Not the best character, but he obviously was smart enough to earn a ton of money.

7. Yoshi n NintendoFreak haha what a coincidence!

I might get one of those one day if i ever start cheefin again :/

8. I didn't even notice that! Good stuff.