Mflb FS

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by LateToClass, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Selling my MFLB I have everything it comes with except the papers, which I can probably find. I'm joining the air force and need to get rid of my stuff. I'll throw in a 2 piece grinder. $100, buyer pays shipping. preferred

2. Only a month old. Been used 10-12 times.

Attached Files:

3. against rules to sell on here

4. Where can I sell it

5. a freind? tokecity?

6. You can get a brand new one for 90 shipped pretty much anywhere online.... why would someone pay 100 for a USED mflb and on top of it pay probably 5-10 shipping.

Good luck trying to sell a used product for a brand new price.:rolleyes:

7. as a former Marine..i say thank you for your service. good shit. serving our country is a calling many don't understand or partake in.

also..about selling..it might be against the rules...but i think its one of those "its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission deals"..yeah its against the rules but its already out there haha.

start doing pullups..and just because your in the Air Force, doesn't mean you can start being a nasty, no disciplined p.o.s...play by their rules and you'll do just fine. the paychecks are sweet.

you can smoke spice and get stoneddddd as shit because with all the exercise you'll be doing (or should be doing) your body will have like zero toxins in it..least it was for me..

good luck, and Semper Fidelis

-jfw

8. i put mine on craigslist and it sold within a day.only got 70 for it,which turned out to be 63 when i meet up with the lady...

9. sold on craigslist for $63... and a blow job?

10. haha i wish she was fine as hell!

11. It's not a real craigslist sale if sexual acts are not exchanged