MFLB from PuffItUp.com?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Cacao, Sep 9, 2013.

1. #1 Cacao, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2013
    Hey guys, I recently (as in today) ordered a MFLB combo set from PuffItUp and I was wondering if anyone knew- does the box have 'PuffItUp' engraved onto it as seen in the pictures? 

I would think not and it wouldn't be a problem at all, but I couldn't find anything online stating whether or not the lettering is there.

2. I doubt it , prob just a way to prevent others from stealing their pics.

3. No, they don't. If you look through it's website, you'll notice almost every single picture they have posted up has some sort of puffitup symbol, from "puffitup" to their flame symbol.

4. The solo I got from them came in a standard USPS box with the sender being named "six5". My other small order from them came in a plain envelope from the same adress.

Dont worry. They are very discreet about it

I think he was talking about the picture in the actual website, how it looks like there's "PUFFITUP" engraved on their picture.

[​IMG]

6. Indeed I was, thanks for the response. Have you every dealt with PuffItUp? I have heard their shipping processes are less that satisfying...

I've dealt with them twice, once to get a brand new Solo and once to get two used Solos. Both times shipping was pretty much on time, and it's fast because they use USPS priority (it's free with most vaporizers). Any problems that you have are usually because of USPS, not puffitup. Randy is a well known sales representative of puffitup and he tries his hardest to bring customer satisfaction.

I could bring up the shipping infos if you're skeptical (they both were over the weekend so it would show it longer than 2-3 days, but still arrived when I expected it).

8. No, that's alright. I read about a lot of people who ordered from there and somehow their package was misplaced or something and ended up taking quite a bit longer.

I thought maybe it was PuffItUp but the more I look, the more good things I find people have to say about them.

They are a great company with good customer satisfaction. If your package is lost in transit, you will most likely get another one sent.