MFLB from ebay safe?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SCboy333, Dec 29, 2013.

1. I keep seeing launch box kits on ebay for like $80 with free shipping which is almost half the price of the ones on the actual website. Have many of  y'all bought them off ebay? Was anything wrong? I've just had bad luck with ebay in the past and can't afford to make a mistake.

2. I've seen fake ones being moved before on eBay. Personally I wouldn't trust it due to the high volume of knockoffs out there.

3. Look for sellers that have good feedback.  

4. yea feedback is big in deciding what seller to choose. been a long time ebay buyer and taking a few minutes to read and see some past transactions concerning the seller usually help steer you in the right direction.

5. like everyone else said. feed back. u can also get a gpen kit for $30 while it costs 100 on there website. ive seen knockoffs but they dont look like the original at all nd normally are called something else. nd btw theres ones for 75 from top sellers

6. If you contact Magic Flight I believe they will tell you that units bought on eBay don't carry their lifetime warranty.
    The warranty is THE big seller for the MFLB for me.

7. I got Da Kube from my local smoke shop and it cost less than that and I freaking love it! Best knockoff I've ever seen! I have used the original MFLB too and didn't notice a diff. I will say, get some good nimh 2000mah or higher batteries. I use eneloop and they're great. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388466375.060926.jpg

8. Check to make t=sure the person has 99%-100% positive feedback with plenty of reviews that's a very distinct and really best way to tell between fraud and safe

Goodluck

9. I wonder how they can tell like if you tell them your serial number then just say I cant remember where I got it or your ex got it as a present for you how would they be able to tell if it was sold on ebay?

10. Check with the feedback and make sure they list that the box has a real serial number for the warranty.Sent from my PantechP9090 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I just ordered a MFLB off ebay. Seems like a legit seller. He sold over 800 of them so far, so I'm guessing its real lol hopefullySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. or he sold 800 knock offs.

Good luck!

13. [quote name="Enchanted" post="19257513" timestamp="1388472405"]or he sold 800 knock offs. Good luck![/quote]I hope not lol I just messages him and asked. If he says they are real and when I get it and it is actually fake, ebay has to full refund because the item was not as described.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I purchased mine from eBay over a year and a half ago for around 95$, I later sold it to a freind and just about 2 weeks ago he tryed to get a new one using the warranty of the magic flight box and they sent him a new one no problem ( newer model too) so my guess is it would be safe to buy them off eBay, as all of them have a cerial number ingraved on them which is the lifetime warranty.

15. #15 rozal, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
    Alot of the listings say authorized dealer + full warranty. Plus 99-100% positive feedback with a bunch of them sold. Well I'm going for it, gonna get a mflb and a grinder. First vape can't wait :D

16. Anyone that says they are an authorized dealer on eBay is lying if it is under MSRP. You have to sign a contract with Magic Flight in order to sell their stuff and one of the points on the contract is they can't move it on ebay because it destroys the value. 

17. #17 rozal, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    Ah, oh well. As long as it's got the sn# and they've got good feedback I'm good. Ordering tomorrow, can't wait to start vaping

What's interesting is that from the same place that I'm gonna order from, their regular non-ebay store sells it for retail $120.

Im willing to bet its a real store, that is just trying to get some more income so they are putting them on eBay as well. Significantly less of a profit margin but if thats the case im sure its real