Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB from a headshop

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Area 11, Jan 30, 2011.

1. So theres a headshop in my town that has the MFLB for sale but its fucking $130. Im getting some money at the end of the month and i want to get one, but $130, seriously?

should i just get one online?

2. Yes, you should, you could get some weed with that added 30$. But you'll have to wait for shipping and handling.

3. Can you wait an extra three days or so for shipping?

4. You can order the whole kid with extra batteries and what not for 90 plus shipping. So i'd imagine it wouldn't be more than $110 with shipping. Just order it online. Headshops always over charge everything.

5. Yea they have like 50 spoons and the best ones they have are marked at $40, but they should be $25, $30 tops.

Im gonna order online, fuck that place,lol.

6. There is a big markup because its a novelty store. We had a locally owned shop in Murray called Terrepin Station, and even though they were a couple bucks higher, well worth it to spend my money there, on local blown glass, than give my money to the Chinese for their low quality garb.