Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB for first high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by medicinaltoker, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Ok so my homie came home from New Jersey today! First thing we did was hook up with our homeboy who says he can get us some dank on Thursday. OK, so while he was gone his mom went through his phone and found out I smoke. So his dad is really on my back about if I get in any more shit we can't hang anymore. But...we both really want to get high as fuck. He smoked with me a few times, but he never got high because he would not listen to me and wouldn't inhale correctly. But.. now I got the MFLB and a PA and want to know since it is a clear headed high if he listened to me on the inhale and got high would he be able to talk to his dad and his dad wouldn't know he was high? It's his first time so how long are you usually high if it's your first time getting high and it's from a vape? I really don't wanna fuck this up and loose a homie..

BTW he is 18, but if I fuck up and he keeps hanging around me his parents straight up told him their taking his car and not paying for college.