MFLB case?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by rsbot98, Jan 26, 2014.

1. No suggestions?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Attached Files:

3. [quote name="BigDaddyVapor" post="19455243" timestamp="1391391949"]This is what I use. Lot of people do, actually. Little snip to the thread holding the elastic bad and its a perfect fit. Can even cut out a little bit of foam, for an extra battery.http://www.burton.com/default/the-kit/F14-10997100.html [/quote] thanks i think thats a bit expensiveSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You didn't set a price range.

Remember, you get what you pay for. I got the black one. Had it over 2 years now. No one has ever given it a second look. It's held up, all this time and can't smell a thing when it's zipped up. Anything remotely like that "sock" is going to reek, inside of a month. I guess you could wash it... and replace them every few months.

Try Wal-Mart.

5. [quote name="BigDaddyVapor" post="19457302" timestamp="1391420243"]You didn't set a price range.Remember, you get what you pay for. I got the black one. Had it over 2 years now. No one has ever given it a second look. It's held up, all this time and can't smell a thing when it's zipped up. Anything remotely like that "sock" is going to reek, inside of a month. I guess you could wash it... and replace them every few months.Try Wal-Mart.[/quote] would i have to clean the case u showed me?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Hasn't ever been washed. No need. Other than that.... nope, no need to clean it.

7. Like if i remove my mflb the case wont hold a smellSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. As I said... it hasn't ever drawn a second notice. From anyone. Doesn't smell, doesn't look conspicuous. Just looks like a little iPod case or something.

It was made by the guys at Burton, for something to hold their essentials while out snowboarding. So originally it was designed to stash combustion pieces, which reek, quite a bit more than a MFLB.

No one has ever crinkled their nose, looked around funny and said, "What's that smell?"