Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB Came!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by danhyunpark, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Hey guys! I'm mad happy right now haha the mflb i ordered tuesday just came 10 minutes ago! Aboutta vape some GrandDaddy! :smoke::smoke::smoke:

Attached Files:

2. I wish mine came in a cool tin! all I got was a box

3. Lucky how much?

4. Grats.... That tin it came in looks pretty sweat actually lol.

Uhhh, can I come be a mooch and help break it in? heh

5. Have fun with it man, smart purchase :)

6. anybody have any good techniques for it? I got mine last week and have tried like 4 different techniques, including pyromon's technique but i just cant seem to get as high as I can on my iolite. :( Maybe I just need a better technique..

7. Hold battery for like 5 seconds. Inhale slow.

8. I just got mine yesterday!!

I'm completely sold on this thing. I used to always say it looks like a dumb toy, but I am high as shit and I also have a VERY steady smoking habit so I'd say my tolerance is up there.

It took a single afternoon to get used to it, but I'm getting thick cloudy vapes all the time. I've only cumbusted one time and that was the first time.

9. ill make sure to try this next time i use it :p

10. how much was it and from where.

11. Looks like bricked regs.

12. nothing better than the shit that comes from Mexico.. i'm telling you man. :smoke:

13. There is a bit of a learning curve with it, after a few days i got the hang of it

14. "Mad happy"? :confused:

15. i came once today too

16. #16 S0UR, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Really happy

17. i love my MFLB. I've had it for like 2 weeks and it's just one of the best things i have ever bought . taking it with me when i walk my dog = best walk ever

18. I think this kid is trying to start beef with you

19. Awesome. I like the black box, mine is silver.

It took me a while to get used to it, but now that I'm used to using it I don't really want to use any of my other pieces anymore.

For me it takes quite a few more hits from the MFLB to feel the affects, than it does from smoking. So it takes longer to get high, but I love the taste, and the MFLB is just fun to use anyways.

I love mine.