MFLB Batteries ?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Monteepython, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Oh my wow. Am I mistaken or what?
    The highly discussed vaporizer that so many people use and love on this site actually takes batteries?

I'm sorry, but I'll stick to my Vapor Genie®. It is cheaper (I could pick up an 18th for the amount I would save from comparing the two), It is more usable because it does not require batteries. Just a heat source which I always have one in my ski jacket I wear all the time and always have one in my truck.

Odd :smoke:

2. You think that carrying a lighter around is easier than a battery? YOu cant use your vapor genie in the wind, can you?

I have one and the batteries really havent been a problem. I think no lighter is a huge plus. I bought some extra rechargeables and always have full batteries at hand. I thought it would be a problem, but its not.

3. Yea I do actually. I live in a cold area. Very cold, and always have a lighter for safety purposes eh.

Much easier in my opinion, a lighter stays warmer on me then batteries to anyways; They freeze and die early.

Wind is no problem, when I use it I toke it in school or in my truck on the way back, or at home lol.

4. Vapor genie is not comparable to MFLB does. not. compute.

5. I think it does.
    My answer may change if you mailed me one and I'd actually get a change to try it.
    Don't know if my lhs' sell them or not..

6. yea i didnt really consider the climate; cold is a huge problem. id still recommend even just trying the MFLB before judging it solely on its power source. Its a great vape

7. I shall mate.

If I can find one, or a job would help too.
    Fucking Harper is trying to help our economy by following in the footsteps of nixen, reagan and the latest bush :/
    Fucking T***

8. Buy off Vape-store on eBay there from Hamilton and ship 2 days

Mflb is also the size of a matchbox. U can hide it anywhere and the rips are so tasty and smooth. Have 4-6 charged up and it's no problem

9. i have both and i like my mflb more well i dont like it more i love it vh is nothing next to mflb just vaped 2 trenches of high mids pritty high

10. Haven't talked to my parents about shipping stuff to my house.
    I need a job first anyways.