MFLB batteries

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ImjustChillin, Jan 16, 2011.

1. First of all, I have to say I'm a stealthy stoner. So, I try to fit all my smoking stuff inside my MFLB box. Obviously I try to use the maximum of space I have and I put my batteries in the charger pack inside the box, so I dont have to use the battery case which takes up space. My question is: will the batteries loose their power because they are in contact with the metal from the charger kit, even while fully charged? DON'T tell me to read the instructions, I read them and throwed them away a long time ago (gotta stay stealthy)

Thanks for your help :smoke:

2. If I'm not mistaken the batteries have the outer cover removed in which case storing them in a metal box will cause a short circuit and can cause the batteries to overheat and explode!

3. U said use maximum space but if your a stealthy stoner why would u not use the battery case instead of the big ass charger? I use the bag mine came with and put mine in the battery case..

4. Cause I need the charger and I dont need the case

:rolleyes:

5. The chargers huge though? Charge them before you go out to use it.. Its not that hard..

6. Im not sure you understand what I meant! I keep the batteries in the charger while theyre not in use, safely hidden from my parents. When I have to use them, I take them out and carry them around in my pockets, no charger there. I need to keep them in the charger while not in use because If not it takes up more space in the box, and I wanna know if they will loose some of their power because of this.

If no ones willing to answer Ill charge them completely then let them wait in the charger for some time and them charge them again and see if theyre already fully charged or missing some power :cool:

7. Technical notes: The Magic-Flight Launch Box uses a single ordinary AA rechargeable NiMh battery (2000mAh or higher) and is shipped with a compact battery charger and extra battery. Other ultra-fast 15 minute AA chargers and AA batteries may be used with this device, as long as they are of sufficient strength and are compatible with the NiMh standards (warning: alkaline or any other battery chemistry will not work or will not last long). Rechargeable batteries must be fully charged before use (about 8 hours of charge time), and may be left in the provided charger between sessions. A single fully charged battery can be expected to provide enough power for to completely vape exactly one loading.

8. Weird. My instructions say not to leave in the charger and that it only takes three hours to charge

9. Best case scenario it will drain your batteries.

Worst case scenario your batteries will leak out acid because it's a short circuit and get all over your LB. Someone already answered your question

10. mine take 15 to 10 to charge i just put everyhting in the bag and have it under my pillow i have the box in my dresser with some of my pipes in them worst case is my stoner mom finds it and askes me what it is and i would smoke her up or shall i say vape her up

11. Batts will be trickle charged if left in the charger after they are charged as long as the charger is plugged in. If it is not plugged in, it will slowly drain your batts.