Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mflb and methylated spirits?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TeamGreen2012, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Is it okay to use "methylated spirits" to clean my mflb? The bottle says "Bartoline" on it, I'm assuming this is the make, it also says it's not safe for human consumption, I used this bottle to help me scrape the gunk underneath the battery sticker and it did the job okay, so will I be able to use it to clean my box? It's looking pretty dirty. Will it damage the wood? Will I get sick if I use the box after cleaning it with it? Thanks.

2. I have no idea what a methylated spirit is, but why not just invest in some ISO alcohol and Q-Tips? Just dip a q-tip in ISO, hold your MFLB upside down, and gently scrub the screen with it. Then hold the battery in afterwards with the cover off to burn off any leftover ISO or plant material. If you really want a deep clean, repeat the above steps a second time.

3. ^by invest, he means spend 5 dollars. Don't use whatever you were going to use

4. Ah, okay, it's jsut that in England I can't find rubbing alcohol anywhere, and they said the best alternative was methylate, it was only £2 so no big deal, but any idea where I can find rubbing alcohol in England? Haha thanks for your help anyway.