MFLB and Arizer Solo Compare and Questions

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by sissc0, Jun 13, 2012.

1. #1 sissc0, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    Hello all im new to vaping. Im going to buy a portable vaporizer and I have some questions mainly, whats the best portable vapor? Best bang for your buck? And overall review. ETC...

So I was wonder whats the best portable vape? Whats a good one for close to 100$ I was thinking about Arizer Solo for 150$ or MFLB, Vapir NO2? Still taking diffrent recommendations. And also is the MFLB and the Da Kube on grasscity.com the same or diffrent if so whats better and why. I would really appreciate it really looking forward for response m8's! Thanks:smoke:

2. It really all depends. MFLB is really great portability, small, quick, and just overall very efficient. Arizer Solo is better quality however not as quick and not as small. I am a MFLB user and i personally love for how stealth it is, and the quality of the vapor is pretty good too. I've never used the Solo but i have heard such great things about both. So it really depends on you, do you need a stealth piece or a better quality piece. Here are great reviews for both:
    MFLB:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YsWYHFNkCc&feature=g-user-c]Magic-Flight Launch Box Vaporizer Review (Pros & Cons) - YouTube[/ame]
    Solo:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtzjWIaKW14&feature=g-user-c]Arizer Solo Vaporizer Review by The Vape Critic - YouTube[/ame]

Check those out he does a great job describing both. Also you may want to check out the da vinci which is newer and looks pretty good but IMO if you're gonna spend that much money i'd go with the solo because they are the same price.

3. I have an mflb and an arizer eq. The heating element in the solo is the same as my eq. Its worlds better than the mflb. But i love the mflb when im in a rush or need to be stealth about it. Ask yourself what you want out of your portable.

4. i agree they're both great pieces it just depends on what you really need it for. I live at home with my parents so stealth and portability plays a big factor which is why the MFLB suits me.

5. As do i :p bit i have the most naive parents ever

6. ha you're a lucky one, my dad smells it in his sleep. I feel like he has a potsmoking past he has not told me about but when he catches me he destroys my pieces so

7. I do know that the MFLB was probably the best shit I have ever brought, so I do know without a doubt you can't go wrong with one.

Enjoy the clouds son. Yeew..

8. No comparison in vapor output other than stealth/portablity.

One 20 second draw on the Solo will give you just as much vapor as 3-4 20second hits with the MFLB. You can also now continuously hit the Solo until it turns off in 12 mins, which in most cases the .05-.1 you put in there is done, and you're much freaking stoned after one bowl pack.

I've owned both, haven't smoked in 2 months since I got the Solo. If you're looking for a quick heat up/cool down time, get the MFLB. If you can wait 90 seconds for it to heat up and cool down, the vapor quality and quantity is sooooo much better.

Do it right the first time. I lost some money buying and then re-selling the MFLB. It got me stoned, but the Solo is another league up. Press 2 buttons, set temp., wait 90 seconds, keep hitting for 12 minutes, super easy.

Do 2 or 3 12 mins sessions and you'll be 8 feet tall. Vapor bonging with teh Solo will milk almost anything out there.

9. You got me sold im defiantly getting the solo now thanks man.

10. hey man, how is it with groups? can it get 3-4 people stoned?

11. It can, but I think 3 would be ideal. If you buy the power adapter seperately, you can then use it plugged into a wall outlet.

Me and one other guy once had like 7-8 stems in a 4 hour period, and because there was 2 of us, the battery was almost dead on the way home. Of course 7-8 stems is quite a bit, as 1-2 will get 1 person pretty stoned.

Do some research on the unit, FC is a good place to start. I would recommend the guys at Puffitup.com. My unit came in 2 days and they had the best price around. Go on their site and use the chat option.

It really is a mind blowing piece. .05-.1 will literally get you just as high as a half gram joint to yourself, yet much cleaner and more efficient.

12. you actually kind of sold me on the solo too hahahah. i kinda want one really bad now.

13. I got the vapir no2. It's pretty solid. The only downside is it takes a while to charge the battery. Digital temp adjustment which is good. Easy to clean. About the size of a water bottle which makes it great for movie theatres when the gf drags me to a chick flick. Bought it from ezvapes and save 50$ with promo code SAVE50. Dont know if the code still works. But still a great portable vape

14. I would consider the DaVinci, it's a middle ground between the two as I understand.

Don't quote me on this but from what I've read, it's vapor output is about halfway between the MFLB and solo (so using the scale MR posted, 4 hits MFLB = 2 hits DV = 1 hit Solo), and is pocket sized and almost as portable as the MFLB, but has all the options of a digital vape, and in fact more options than the Solo.

15. [quote name='"sektr"']I would consider the DaVinci, it's a middle ground between the two as I understand.

Don't quote me on this but from what I've read, it's vapor output is about halfway between the MFLB and solo (so using the scale MR posted, 4 hits MFLB = 2 hits DV = 1 hit Solo), and is pocket sized and almost as portable as the MFLB, but has all the options of a digital vape, and in fact more options than the Solo.[/quote]

Hmmm, maybe...but I've heard it hits similarly to the solo. If it didn't, it would seem odd that the da vinci is actually more than both solo and mflb put together.

The da vinci is also close to the same size as the solo, but is probably more portable without glass stems. I can't say I've tried one, but the fact the solo utilizes a small bit of conduction vaping, whereas the da vinci is purely convection may also make a diff in vapor quality.

16. It probably comes down to this:

Small, portable, stealth as fuck.... MFLB.

Being a vaporizor that you can take with you... Solo.

17. Just got my solo yesterday, im happy with it. It provides huge tokes. Plus, the solo is still pretty small and fits in my pocket and i dont see why there is any place where you couldn't smoke the solo but you could smoke the MFLB.

18. Well fuck, my LHS is sellin the arizer solo for 320$...

19. Wow haha, I would have laughed in their faces. Things are often cheaper on the net, but hell, I could make a profit selling the Arizer Solo for far cheaper than that.

20. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']

Wow haha, I would have laughed in their faces. Things are often cheaper on the net, but hell, I could make a profit selling the Arizer Solo for far cheaper than that.[/quote]

Yeah man, completely ridiculous pricing on their part.