Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB/ABV question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ericKTPQ, Mar 10, 2012.

1. I just bought a magic flight launch box almost two weeks ago, and it's the best invention ever. it's literally pouring vapor in seconds, and leaves no smell. i've exhaled a hit right as my dad walked in the room and he didn't say a thing. Enough about that, here's the question i propose: Can i do an ABV QWISO run with some ABV that's kinda black. I've saved everything but a few trenches since i got it, and seperate each trench depending on how done it is. I have a jar for pure brown/green vape poo, and one for the trenches that have like 5%-20% black in them. No, i'm not burning it, just toasting the bottom a tiny too much. So i'm either going to smoke this blackened mixture when i'm low, or do a QWISO run, i'm just not sure if it'd effect the end result, or the color. I imagine it would a little. I plan to make brownies with the good ABV when i have enough, just curious what to do the stuff i left in a little too long. Thanks all, as i have raped and pillaged google and these forums for the past two weeks for this info and have essentially came up dry.

2. I've tried using my greenish looking abv for all sorts of purposes, honestly it's not worth it. I just toss it out now... I'm not that poor.

3. Thank you for not answering my question at all. If you're gonna troll, silently remove yourself from this post. I'm asking for help, not your opinion on whether it's a good idea or not.

4. Just make edibles

5. I personally just throw out all my vaped weed. Most of the thc is gone and I dont care to use that junk even in my brownies. If you really want to the brown stuff saved can be used for the qwiso or anything really. The blackend stuff is garbage in my books though bro, the active chemicals are definetly all gone, and trying will just add carbon (black shit) that will ruin the taste of your oil. Just my opinion though, you can try but it will pretty much guaranteed be very poor quality. I would also never smoke it either, I wouldnt even smoke the brown stuff although some do, so if anything smoke that.

6. I am going to make edibles with it, i'm just curious of the darker black shit. i'll just smoke that, and save the better lookin stuff for brownies, or a lower quanity qwiso run. thank you two for actually being helpful, unlike the fail troll.

7. I have tossed some from my mflb on a peanut butter sandwich and hardly even tasted it got a bit lit as well

8. I'm sorry it happens to be you that sets me off, but:

ALL YOU PEOPLE, STOP USING THE WORD TROLL IN A DUMB FUCKING WAY.

the guy responded to your thread, sorry it wasn't what you were looking for, and maybe he missed a specific question, but in no way did he "troll". So annoying.

9. its garbage, if you want really poor quality/bad tasting qwiso that's what it will give you. Like the dude above said i wouldn't even use it for brownies, but if your one of those guys who starts fiendin once they go dry and tries to smoke everything in sight then edibles is going to be your best bet to get a decent buzz without it tasting like shit too much.

10. [quote name='"HxCurt"']

I'm sorry it happens to be you that sets me off, but:

ALL YOU PEOPLE, STOP USING THE WORD TROLL IN A DUMB FUCKING WAY.

the guy responded to your thread, sorry it wasn't what you were looking for, and maybe he missed a specific question, but in no way did he "troll". So annoying.[/quote]

Lol woah buddy. You get raided again why you so aaaaaangry?

11. Ya eric put that in your pipe and smoke it. :p

12. I just eat it straight up man. We produce ounces of ABV so quick with the DBV. We have been putting like .5gs of ABV onto crackers w/ peanut butter and eating 2gs at a time (4 crackers). Shit comes on slow but it gets you reaaaaaly high. Easiest and most efficent way to get rid of, and get high off of your ABV.