Mexico's Drug Laws

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by indica_x, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Does anybody know the scheduling list for controlled substances in Mexico?

2. There's laws in Mexico?

3. you dont want to get caught with shit down there my buddy has a house there and unless you have some money for the federals your fucked there judicial system sucks you dont want to go to jail there

4. If you have money there's no laws.^^^ true that you dont want to be in mexican jail unless you want to be eatin "Jose's" chalupa.

5. can anyone tell me how easy it is to get some painkillers down there? (preferably the mexican alternative to oxycodone)

6. Go to a pharmacy and ask if you can buy a prescription. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.

7. Ive heard some bad things about Mexican pills. I think they use different fillers (probably the cheapest available) than US and Canada.

8. Bah im sure iv put worse up my nose, my snorting days are over though(for tthe most part). So will asking land me in a mexican jail cause i don want that to happen

9. I used to know people who would come from mexico every couple months with HUGE bags of xanax bars, different painkillers, adderal and some other shit. But they got busted by the DEA a while ago. I guess you can get it if you got the right connections.

10. meh well i might go somewhere for spring break in mehico and was jus wondering if it was possible to get faded while down there i guess ill find out then. Lets hope i dont end up scooping up beans outta the toilet for food in some mehican jail

11. No offence, but if you look American and you bribe a local you will get what you want. Don't front the money though.

12. Ended up in mexican jail once because I spent all my money at the club and got busted after. I had to ditch some stuff that the cops probably wouldnt have been too happy about and was there overnight until my friends bailed me out $35 lol. I had an interesting night in there.... my bunkmate was a white hippie kid though so I got to just talk.