Mexicans Returning to Mexico Outnumber Those Coming to US

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Jun 3, 2009.

1. People with third world, fourth grade educations are smart enough to leave the US now even in spite of all the problems in Mexico.

I just wanted to point that out. :rolleyes:

2. I dont care to much about the LEGAL Immigrants....

We need to get rid of all the fucking illegal immigrants out of the damn US. They complain and cry about shit and mexico, if you want to come that bad, take the time to get your papers straight, then come over. Dont just hop over illegally.

Shoot them illegal bastards, got your papers? Come on through but dont start shit.

But its good immigration is dropping. La Migra Hoorah!

3. Interesting... so we might not have a hispanic majority by 2050 after all... *phew* :smoking:

4. Come on now, I'm not happy either but this national border has come to an end now so anybody can actually work anywhere around the world if they want to.

Its freedom, bitch. :p

5. It doesnt matter, the North American Union is coming soon..

6. i really feel like joining them on their escape.

but these doritos just taste so FUCKING good. i cant leave them.

7. If that is the case then I'm moving to Canada asap. :smoking:

8. mother fuckers

9. Affluent lifestyles at their best!

10. You're set!

[​IMG]

11. Americans couldn't afford to eat if it weren't for illegal immigrants.

If you don't like it, why not go to the root of the problem. It's not poor illegals coming up from mexico, it's the huge corporations that HIRE THEM TO WORK HERE.

Of course someone living in a 3rd world country like mexico is going to come here if there are jobs available for them. You would do the same thing for your family if you had to. What do they have to lose? You act like mexicans owe white america something.

Blame the American companies that bring them here, feed them, house them, and give them employment.

12. don't you understand, fruit picking season ended.

13. They are probably going back to mexico so they can then sneak across illegally and thus not have to pay any taxes. Touche Mexicans, touche.:wave: