Mexicanna's perpetual grow - Special Kush, AK47 - LED soil

Discussion in 'General' started by mexicanna, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Hey, can anyone advise me on how close this ak47 is to being done. I've got a magnifier coming in the mail. Based on the pistols though to me it looks like a lot of orange but it should have about a week or 2 left. Here are some pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Let me know what you reakon

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks to be within a week or two, but you need to look at the trichomes thru a pocket scope or loupe (60x at Amazon for under $15usd)
    harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Yeah gotta check the trichs and make sure u give enough time to flush too

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yea the microscope should be here any day now. Started flushing about a week ago. Just had a real close look today and noticed an increase of orange pistils so just wanted to make sure. Cheers guys

• Like Like x 2
  5. I've got some tricome pics. Not the best but it took fuckn ages to do. Can someone have a look and advise me. There are parts of the plant with clear some cloudy and at certain angles I could see a little bit of amber. Couldn't get a pic of the amber though I'll try again later

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Just to set the record straight.
    These are pistils

IMG_1044.PNG

These are pistols
    IMG_1043.JPG

Your buds look good man...

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Haha dammit! Thanks man but are they close to being done? I thought they were but doesn't look like it now
    [​IMG]

8. They're still pretty clear looking.
    They need to become all cloudy and a few amber tinged.

9. Yea I'm gonna give them another week then check again. Started the flush a few days ago so should be sweet. Thanks

10. I would say no more than another week. Your trichomes look to be at about 50/50 clear/milky. I'd check in 5 days if you're at about 70/30 you're good to harvest in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Harvested long ago haha but thanks for the tip I appreciate it

• Like Like x 1
  12. That's some mean lookin' bud.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Also, one thing I seem to have noticed is that .. cannabis just isn't an exact science. Very little research has been done on it as of yet... most of the resources you see out there on the internet are really just people stating their opinions based on their own experiences.

I just try to read up as much as I can and then try to find a common pattern to everything. I don't think I could ever claim to be a cannabis expert .. just a perpetual student really. I think most people who claim to be cannabis experts are frauds with big egos.

• Like Like x 1
  14. harvest asap,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i want more stinking stanky dank weeD pack

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Grow number 2 and 3 cranking. Special kush day 34 from flip in the middle and ak47s day 21 from flip on outside

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And 2 special kush clones and 5 ak47 clones for the next run of 6 plants. I'll have one left over for something haha. Still trying to figure out the best style for me to grow my plants

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. #17 mexicanna, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    Is it possible to have this moved into the grow journal section? Admin

17. Started abit of lst on the big special kush clones

[​IMG]

Took the flowering kush out to have a look in the light

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Day 34 since flip for the ak47 girls. I really like how they are growing without any topping or training. Can't wait to see how they look in another month

[​IMG]

19. New veg tent arrived today. Waiting on my new light too. Show time haha

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]