Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mexican press - lets see those pictures!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kingfisherkohl, Sep 24, 2009.

1. i just smoked about six grams of this shit tonight and holy crap im lit. i did not think it would get me this ripped.

mexican press is unappreciated, lets see some pix of it!

2. its a site called google

3. that may be what someone bought one time, or what some people buy, but not all mexi looks like that

4. haha mexican brick at its finest lmfao

5. oh shit...this is the same shit I spread in my landscaping...I get it for $29 a scoop!

6. i defiantly would NOT smoke that.

7. mexican press?

8. looks like mulch. omfg thats nasty

9. really?:rolleyes:

10. This is the stuff I get from mexico. Its good to live in Texas.
    [​IMG]

11. Looks like brick that was left out to fluff up

12. LOL ... that looks like high mids to me not Brick.

13. Its actually just the same stuff that always comes from Mexico. Just fresh in the season. And it has an abundance of trichomes to fill up my keif catcher:smoking:

14. I haven't personally done this, but I know me and probably half the people on this site could make so much bank off a half lb of brick. Sell 3g for 10 and you'd have a shitload of profit.

15. Hate to break it to you but most of the mids floating around are from Mexico. Some growers have stepped up their game a bit so the bud looks decent. Some mexican bud is actually quite good. Oh, and I'm sick of seeing that picture of bricked compost. It seems like that shit doesn't come around anymore because not many people would buy it.

16. dude wwhere the hell did u come from ?

what are you breaking to me ... something that i already know man ?

i dont understand what your breaking to me lol

17. Heres some Mexico Bud i get occasionally here in Ky.

Attached Files:

18. ewww lol mexi bud is equal to smoking a cigarette to mee..no bueeenooo!!

19. Haha the dirt weed down here in TX is just that...dirt. its cheap though...