Mexican Pharmacy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deezy2300, Sep 12, 2009.

1. O. C. is easy to get just be careful and dont kill yourself or anything.

2. #22 gatoradei860, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    Oh xanax is called Tafil over there O C is the same as here. Valium is the same (Diazapam) Vicodin and Lora tab I really never did catch the name of . Most all the doctors speak english tho so your all good. And they really dont train dogs to smell pills . I havent been in a long time but at customs we just claimed the pills you can bring back a 3 month supply.(last time I went) They will give you a lil shit but cant do anything to you . Tell them your back hurts. If you get caught by customs and dont claim them its a dollar a pill fine.

3. "Its going up your ass in a balloon, hopefully it doesnt blow up." - The op's aunt

4. Go for the soma if you can't get any opiates. They aren't controlled substances in the states and I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that they're OTC in Mexico and can be bought at almost any pharmacy there.

I know that you used to be able to have a gallon ziplock bag full of those suckers on you in FL until the state made it SIV.

5. I was told that you can legally bring 90 days worth of any drug without a perscription. I'm sure you can bring like 100 somas or whatever. when i came back from my carnival cruise (only ensenada). I literally did not get searched AT ALL between leaving the ship and going to my car. I could have had a kilo of coke in my bags and they wouldn't have known shit. But my friend who took the same cruise line new year's 2008 to cabo had their bags searched by dogs.

btw i didn't see anything recreational but xanax and somas. I don't remember if i saw addies but I don't remember. I wanna say it depends on the pharmacy but every single pharmacy i went into (there were about 8 i went into, they are EVERYWHERE) they literally all had the same stuff.

6. One thing I forgot to mention is that Mexico has all sorts of interesting/unmarketed drugs and other shit that the US has made illegal.. All sorts of amphetamines, opiates, barbituates and etc., the possibilities are endless.

Don't limit yourself to OC, grab whatever the hell you can man, get some fun shit you will never have again!

7. I have a question. Im in Mexico and just got a prescription for xanax however the pharmacy here sells something called Terafil? Idk something like that its 1 mg 30 pills for like $60. Anyone have any experience with this pill because i don't want to get this and it be some shit.
    Thanks

8. Well I'm sure as hell glad we don't talk about other drugs here at GC, Bwahahaha.
    I expect the thread police to show up shortly.
    It's a dumb rule but not my forum. We should have a section we we could about other drugs:D