Mexican Drug lord officially thanks US lawmakers

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by justan, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Mexican drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman Loera officially thanks US lawmakers for keeping drugs illegal. He said-

"I couldn't have gotten so stinking rich without George Bush, George Bush Jr., Ronald Reagan, even El Presidente Obama. None of them have the cajones to stand up to all the big money that wants to keep this stuff illegal. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say gracias amigos. I owe my whole empire to you."

I'll post a link to the article later as I can't do that from my phone

2. Wow if this is real....I really hope they see this. Especially Obama...

If this isn't proof that prohibition is a failure then I don't know what is!

3. It will be LEGALIZED here in Cali soon.

Look up the Marijuana Act of 2012 on google...sooner or later it will happen.

With all these proposals and here alone in my city..there are well over 102 dispensaries. Hello California...easy money to tax to take us out of this defecit and also limit small crime.

4. its real, also real old

5. Ok Esteban Reyes:rolleyes:

6. Yeah I remember seeing a thread on this 2-3 months ago in this exact section.

7. Yeah its old but still great

8. I feel like if I showed this to my mom or any of her pro-hibtion (hehe) friends they would try to discount it by saying that he is just a criminal and who cares what he thinks. but none the less 100% true and i have thought this for some time now lol

9. Sorry, didn't realize it was older. I just came across it the other day and found it hilarious! :smoke:

10. someone really should take this qoute and put it everywhere so people can really see who those in favor of the drug war are supporting, I bet that would really get the message out