Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mexican Dirt Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MotleySabbath, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Hello guys, Im Bryson. I live in Texas,
    and im wondering what the effects of dirt weed is. I know it sucks but I had some left over seeds and the stuff was dry as hell except the seeds. I wanna know will it be better once its grown? and just what are the effects. is it any good?
    thanks. :metal:  :bongin:  :smoke: 

2. I've seen some people grow beautiful cannabis from ditch weed seeds.  They said the smoke was great too.

3. Thanks! I planted it yesterday. So once its done it will be fresh this was just left over and it was so dry and crumbly.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Got it for free, was gonna get thrown away. But had some seeds

5. Had about 13 nugs

6. Good luck to you and your grow.

7. Thanks first time for me growing

8. Why take the risk to grow crappy weed?

9. Why not. Nothing else

10. Good practice.

11. Nah man you can take mid seeds and grow some nice herb just gotta baby it.

12. It isn't the strain that makes the weed shitty..it's the way it was grown and dried in the sun

If you take care of the plant and the buds after harvest, the weed will be damn good

13. Could someone post a pic of said brick Mexican dirt brick

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Dirt Weed is called dirt weed because the cartels grow them poorly, compress them into bricks, and export it to detract from selling harder stuff like cocaine, crystal meth, and heroin. Dirt weed may not taste/feel great, but if you take the seeds and grow them with love and care it will be worthwhile.

15. So I'm growing it. Will it be good?

Well what I'm saying is the actual "strain" isn't bad, but cartels don't take care to grow them well. I could get something sick like Pineapple Express X Blue Dream X Jupiter OG Kush, botch the grow, and end up with something somebody might compare to brick weed. If you are an average or experienced grower and monitor it well it should end up just fine :hello:

17. Yes it will be good.  Mexican brick weed is only bad because its usually harvested early, trimmed badly, shipped horribly, not to mention how  badly it was stored, no cure time, and how old it is by the time it gets to the consumer.  Its treated as mass grown crap.  

The only thing you have to worry about is whether your plant is a male or female, and if its a female you have to worry about it turning hermie.  Well I mean you also have to worry about growing it but thats without saying.

18. BRYSON! ITS ME DAWG! YOUR brother Gleison, I CANT BELIVE YOU PLANTED THOSE SEEDS DAWG! that stuff was sum killer but I cant wait to trim and smoke all your bud! maybe I will make hash with the trimmings, or make a kawai new strain and you know, with all your bud I can smoke out the rest of the neighborhood!

I hope mom and dad dont find out.

19. True brick weed literally looks like sundried shit. Almost no smell, dry and hard, flat, rot stains on it. If you see it you would have to be pretty desperate or a first time smoker IMO