Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mexican Dirt Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MotleySabbath, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Hello guys, Im Bryson. I live in Texas,
    and im wondering what the effects of dirt weed is. I know it sucks but I had some left over seeds and the stuff was dry as hell except the seeds. I wanna know will it be better once its grown? and just what are the effects. is it any good?
    thanks. :metal:  :bongin:  :smoke: 

I don't grow, but from what I've gathered, if you have a workable seed from schwiggity-bud, it can grown into some pretty good shit, as long ass you know what you are doing. I've sampled pretty dank shit that originated from straight up bag seed. It not the size of the boat, motion of the ocean, brother.

jah!/ :smoking:

3. Probably a weaker high and a over all lower quality smoke. I don't recommend using the seeds, it will be a waste of time.

4. #4 eyec0n, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014

Probably not. The reason dirt weed is the way it is has more to do with the fact that its pumped full of cheap nutrients, trimmed horribly - if at all, cured poorly - if at all, then compressed into brick form for transport. I've seen awesome buds grown from seeds that came out of dirt weed. Grow away bud.

5. Thanks so it's worth it?

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. yes

7. Thank you guys. And it's fun anyway haha

8. One more question. What are the effects of dirt

9. once grown out sinsemilla (pluck all the males) the buds and high will be remarkable compared to what it came from... they must grow it for a reason and im sure thats not the only seeds available to them.

10. Effects of dirt weed? I would imagine side effects would include: frustration, depression, and maybe black lung from trying to smoke until you're high.

Bur really I don't know if there are any. I've never heard of it having any immediate effect other than being generally unhealthy.

11. also i have done it before and came out with some rock hard solid buds.

12. Thanks and I know it's not good. It's like the cheapest weed lol

13. momma always said growing bagseed is likee a box of chocolates... you never know what your going to get,

14. Seeds from the nugs

15. Grow it, you can grow just as good with a mid seed as you can with a seed from top shelf pot! Stay high :bongin:

16. If you pluck the males before it seeds u will have decent mids.Don't put your faith in a few though grow as many as you can.If its not possible to get males in time just let em grow then ya got ya a bunch of free schwagg! Next harvest the many hundreds of seeds you will have and plant them everywhere next season just because.

After u got practice go get some good strain seeds