Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mexican brick weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by adam1120, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Can I make some fire crackers with it in the oven need them for this weekend. Got one day to make them was gunna get a dime of some brick shit. I get high off a bowl but only last for a 30 min tops. Wondering what I can make if I get a dime 7.5gs. Also u think I can make some oil with the full dime? Will it work better than smoking it. Got some high grade to smoke

2. Smoke the good stuff.
    Cook the brick.
    Should be able to make atleast 2 FCs.

3. You don't know how much thc is in that mexican brick.. it can be 1% or 5%.. Make hash or edibles..

4. So what should I make with 7.5 grams ima get it taste nasty and looks nasty but good high head high tho not body and never any seeds maybe like 2 if lucky. So let me now never baked anyhing but can tho thanks