Mexican Air Force pilots film UFOs

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, May 12, 2004.

1. Mexican Air Force pilots film UFOs
    'We are not alone! This is so weird'

MEXICO CITY, Mexico (AP) -- Mexican Air Force pilots filmed 11 unidentified flying objects in the skies over southern Campeche state, a Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday.

A videotape made widely available to the news media on Tuesday shows the bright objects, some sharp points of light and others like large headlights, moving rapidly in what appears to be a late-evening sky.

The lights were filmed on March 5 by pilots using infrared equipment. They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 meters (11,480 feet), and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet as it conducted routine anti-drug trafficking vigilance in Campeche. Only three of the objects showed up on the plane's radar.

"Was I afraid? Yes. A little afraid because we were facing something that had never happened before," said radar operator Lt. German Marin in a taped interview made public Tuesday.

"I couldn't say what it was ... but I think they're completely real," added Lt. Mario Adrian Vazquez, the infrared equipment operator. Vazquez insisted that there was no way to alter the recorded images.

The plane's captain, Maj. Magdaleno Castanon, said the military jets chased the lights "and I believe they could feel we were pursuing them."

When the jets stopped following the objects, they disappeared, he said.

A Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday that the videotape was filmed by members of the Mexican Air Force. The spokesman declined to comment further and spoke on customary condition of anonymity.

The video was first aired on national television Monday night then again at a news conference Tuesday by Jaime Maussan, a Mexican investigator who has dedicated the past 10 years to studying UFOs.

"This is historic news," Maussan told reporters. "Hundreds of videos (of UFOs) exist, but none had the backing of the armed forces of any country. ... The armed forces don't perpetuate frauds."

Maussan said Secretary of Defense Gen. Ricardo Vega Garcia gave him the video on April 22.

Copyright 2004 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

2. It was light from jupiter, that was reflected in some swampgas, and ignited, you are lucky to be alive, now look into this little red window here*FLASH*

3. we also had a simular experience,...filmed by "the people"....reports were that it was a weather balloon or some crazyness that exploded and flew away at mach-45 speed.lol never to be found.
    who do they think theyer foolin
    after allll weve all been through the admission of im sure superior intelligence might be a little less scary than whats really going on in our world........

4. I seem to believe that if an alien would visit earth today, they would be far more advanced than us, and that they would only be seen here, if they wanted to be. ya know?

Though I definitely don't rule out an alien encounter, could it be possible that it was military activity from another country?

I wonder if in my lifetime, I will here some government official say that we know that extra terrestials exist, for a fact. (I already believe it)

And what would you give an alien, when he came here?

5. i know what i would want if i were an alien... a bowl, a beer and a blowjob ;)

.//chris

6. Ewwww. You'd give an alien a blowjob? That's like giving a dog a blowjob.......

It's a fact that there is intelligent life out there. We're not the only ones in the galaxy, and to think so is just plain ignorant....

7. no, i NEVER said i would give ANYONE/THING a blowjob... what i said is, IF I WERE AN ALIEN MYSELF, what i would want GIVEN TO ME, are those three things. so i would be on the receiving end of that blowjob ;)

.//chris

8. You want an alien to give you a bj? I suppose I would'nt reject an aliens offer to do so to me (given that it is a female), not many people have had intercourse with a intelectual terrestrial... :D

I belive 100% that there is other (intelegent) life out there. I've seen a "UFO" before, it was back in '87 and I was somewhat young. I don't remember everything about it (long time ago), but I remember it appearing to be round with multiple sets of lights... there were light on what appeared to be the outer edges of the bottom, and also on its side. I'd say there was maybe 8-9 lights on the bottom part. It basicly had that 'two plates put together look to it', but quite different. I couldn't tell the color for sure, but I'd say it was a semi dark color, green or blue, or metalic, I don't know. I was out playing in the snow about mid winter, and there it was 'floating' above us, moving around that one little area less than 50 feet. I'd guesstimate it was about 60-80 feet high, and no, it wasn't spinning. It's lights on the side were a yellowish, and the bottom ones were like the new headlights we have on our cars (bright light blue, ya know the kind?). It was there for a good 10 mins at least, and it eventually started going up higher and higher, somewhat slowly, but the changes in altitude easily noticable. I believe 100% that it was a 'ET', alien ship. it's definately not something we created.

Well, gotta go get offline in a few minutes so I better get finished here.

9. actually thats not a fact at all, and will likely never be proven. the chance that there is ANY intelligent life in the universe is HIGHYL unlikely. and the chance that there is life even REMOTELY in this area of the cosmos is so insanely minute, that to believe there could be is ignorant.

Just to go from plain atoms and molecules to living biotic cells is an ENOURMOUS jump. Bacterial life in the most basic form itself is highly unprobable. But for bacteria to evolve into higher life forms like plants and animals can take hundreds of millions of years. and for that to happen on a planet, there must not be a single asteroid knocking it out, its sun must not change output at all and its axis rotation and revolution all must remain perfect to maintain proper climate.

There are thousands of variables, and every single one must be perfect for life to even get a chance to begin. But to think it could possibly get to where we are, or so far PAST us that they can travel millions of lightyears to do nothing more than annoy us... i think not.

pick up a book titled "Rare Earth"

its amazing, i loved it. its a very humbling and sobering read. that gives you some real perspective on how amazing we truly are. our planets top doctors, scientists, athletes, and intelectuals are the known universes most advanced beings. very cool.

(i didnt mean to sound like a prick or anything, and i know its all scientific assumption and such, but anyways, theres my part)

10. I've read articles before that talk about how our sun's output was different back in the day of the dinosaur and before that than it is now. And how do we know that our axis hasn't changed rotation since then also? And there have been plenty of asteroids that have hit earth, some of which were catastrophic. Dinosaurs were advanced (for their time), but they were knocked out by an asteroid (probably). Somehow life pulled through and here we are today, still alive.....

Yes, evolution from single celled organisms to advanced beings like ourselves takes hundreds of millions of years. But there are literally millions of other galaxies out there that are older than ours. And countless solar systems out there that are older than ours. It's incredibly hard for me to believe that out of the trillions of star systems out there, not one has life on it as advanced or more advanced than ours. And it's still hard for me to believe that out of the billions of stars in our galaxy alone, not one has a planet that somehow developed intelligent life.

The only thing that really bothers me about the cosmos is the fact that I'll never live long enough to be able to see some of the really fucked up life forms that are out there. If I could just see one thousandth of one percent of the life forms in our universe before I died, I'd be happy.

11. The aliens we see today, could have originated in earth and evolved over thousands of years... But waaay in the future.. Like their traveling in time, back to the beginning (our present date)...
    :smoke: Just a stoned thought :smoke:

12. I definetly believe in aliens. This whole "alien conspiracy" has to so much information about it, its hard to believe someone could make it all up.

Also, what about the fact that some people who think they've been abducted, when they put them under hypnosis or whatever, retell what happened to them. And that people who have never even met each other retell very similar stories. I dunno, I saw this show on TV about aliens a couple days ago, it was some interesting shit.

13. Is there a link to see this video or images?

14. hey thats not nice ...aliens have feeling too

i woudlnt be so afraid of the unknown if they would just match bowls instead of shoving tubes up my ass.... i bet they got some crazy buds from mars & jupiter...

15. go to comcast.net

its a 45 second video...and its rite on the homepage but you have to wait a sec, cuz its one of 3 revolving ads

16. yes, 12inchbong is rite

millions of asteroids have impacted with Earth, even more than the moon

the axis constantly changes, thats why there are Ice Ages and the reason that the Egyptians had a different North Star

there are also billions of galaxies, and there are billions of stars in each galaxy, so to say there is a tiny chance of life, let alone intelligent life, is completely ignorant

i believe in aliens...but i doubt that anyone(or VERY few) people have seen any, its too easy to make hoaxes