Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mexi Brick Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Prometheus, Jul 4, 2006.

1. So my usual guy has an lb of brick he's looking to get rid of. He asked if I knew any old timers that still smoke this junk haha. It's all compressed but looks pretty decent for $500. I only get headies from him and was thinking of getting a little bit of this. Is a pound brick worth 500? For reference I get 300 oz of AK, juicy fruit, other name brand strains from him.

2. Maybe you could get it, cure it, then maybe "give it away". If you know what i mean.

3. hmm yea, he said hit it with steam and it will open up. I was also thinking of making hash from it or edibles :)

4. 500 for a brick of mexi? See if you can get it a lil lower if ya can

5. Aim around $400, that way you could "give away" an Oz for $50 (standard schawg price) and make 100% profit.

6. if u live by the mexican border a lb of brick weed for 500 is a pretty good deal (as long as its not dirt)
    but i dont smoke dat shit

7. Id buy it

...its fuckin pound!!! thats like...crazy

The most ive had is 2 ounces and that was like heaven i can only imagine 14 more ounces

8. Damn, $500? For the dankest of the dank in BC, I pay $1000-1500 canadian/pound MAX.

9. ^ Right, but this is probably the shittiest weed you'll ever come against.

Make food with it for sure. No need harming your lungs if it's crap.