Metro 2033

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Jdahms, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Why didnt this game get more hype? I bought it a few days ago and have been playing the fuck out of it. Game hooks you immediately and keeps the interest going the whole way through. It got poor reviews for reasons like the stealth portions dont work (they do) or there are tons of bugs (there arnt) so people seemed to pass it up. Game is one of the best survival horror games ive played in a long time. At least torrent it and check it out

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO6uBPQcLdQ]YouTube - Metro 2033 - First 10 Minutes of Gameplay HD[/ame]

2. I bought it when it first came out. I've ran through it 4 times and still isn't boring.

There is no actual last noss though. It's more mind game then anything.

3. It was a decent game, very immersive, but I can see why it got so many bad reviews. I encountered plenty of bugs, sometimes the stealth missions would work, other times the mobs knew exactly where I was. AI is weak too. Aside from that though it's a really intense game, and the graphics are amazing. It's definitely worth a look, but it just wasn't that amazing of a game for me.

4. I think some of the stealth missions are supposed to be impossible anyway.

My only problem with the game so far is repetitious enemies

5. game was pretty good. I played it alot the first two months i got it, but then got bored.

6. I've been wanting to pick up a copy of Metro 2033 since I saw a live stream of some dudes playing through what I guessed was a later level. But from what I saw, I thought, "That's pretty sick!"

Unfortunately, my Gamestop only has one copy that's used and still costs $55:mad: