Methods of Veg prior to transplant to ebb and gro

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by AntonROUGH, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Alright so my grow is going on in a multi- family house and I guess you could say the other people living in the other parts of the house are some what.. nosey. There relaxed about MMJ and all blaze up even the landlord.. but first rule... don't tell anyone!
    So Im currently doing my first run right now w/ 1200W using straight FFOF in 3 gal. bro bags and I'm running botanicare PBP line for nutes. Everythings going well so far but I realize how "unstealthy" it is lugging big bags of fox farm into the house and I'm afraid someone will notice.. no matter what time of night that I bring them in at. Plus soil is a huge pain in the ass to get rid of, so I decided its time to go hydro..
    I REALLY want to do ebb and gro... Only problem will be moving the 55 Gal rez in without anyone noticing but If it needs to be done I'll do it. I actually have ebb and flo tables in there with all the pumps and stuff but yesterday I was attempting to move the rez out from beneath the tray because the plants were getting to close to the light and the tray started cracking from the weight of all the clay rocks in the tray. So Ebb and flo it out of the question... My goal is to harvest a LB every 2 months which I'm sure won't be a problem. I have the HTG Mother keeper tent for veg.
    Should I root clones in my aero cloner...then once rooted move into Rockwool cubes and veg them in those and then move into the ebb and gro system? Not gonna lie if theres a way I can veg without using rock wool cubes I'de be very open to that idea.. not digging the cubes for some reason.

2. Whats the issue here...??? Rockwool, then get new Rockwool cubes, maybe they are damp or old?..try something different

peace
    "V"