Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Methods for rolling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CuriousToker28, Jan 7, 2010.

1. I was wondering what some other people methods for rolling blunts were.
    I just roll between my index finger and thumb but i've heard of ppl using bills.
    Post how you roll blunts(by hand not machine)

2. The bill style is just a method not seen it also works with normal joints. I just roll it then put the leaf around it.

3. ^^thats how i was taught and never thought there was a different way besides rolling a blunt besides just an inner(leaf) and i just considered those "phillies" i roll only dutches and games but im pretty sure theres only 2 ways to a roll a L

4. #4 Watsons27, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2010
    For new years I bought a nice cigar to smoke and one to roll a blunt with. The one I bought to roll a blunt with was a $1.50 cigar and I thought it would have a wrap but it only had leaf. So I pealed off the leaf and used a cigar rolling style kind of like this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47sGBvivEXs&feature=related]YouTube - Rolling fresh cigars in cuba[/ame]. It was hard to do and took a lot of work.

Attached Files: