Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Methanol Method For Hair Follicle Test.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bwh491, May 29, 2014.

1. #1 bwh491, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    FIrst thing you need to know is that this is just my best guess based off of internet research. This isnt guaranteed to work.

What you will need:

Any brand of baking soda, get it at walmart for 1 or 2 dollars a box. Get several boxes.

HEET fuel line antifreeze and water remover. Again get it at walmart in the automotive section. It costs like 3 dollars a bottle. I bought 3 bottles.

Swimmers shampoo to remove cholrine from your hair. I got it at walmart for like 4 dollars a bottle.

Hair bleach and Dye that both contain ammonia. I havent bought this yet but I'm sure I can find it at walmart tonight when I need it.

Start with clean hands and hair, don't smoke a fattie then try this with resin all over your fingers.

Mix up the baking soda with HOT water. Rub this into your hair and let it soak. The longer the better.

Then with the hot water and baking soda still on your head stand over the sink and rinse your hair out with the HEET. Pour it directly on your head with one hand and massage it in with the other. Pour it slowly onto your head and rub it in. Try to let the HEET soak on your head as long as possible.

Then jump directly into the hot shower and rinse your hair with the swimmers shampoo. Rub it into your head and try to let it soak as long as possible, then rinse.

So far thats where I am. I have completed the above steps twice so far today, and intend to do them a couple more followed by a bleach and redye.

And no, so far this hasn't burned or stung my head in any way, but my scalp does kind of feel dried out and tingly. I do expect to have a little bit of a burn after its all said and done.

2. Did u pass ur test

3. Did u pass ur test