meth

Discussion in 'General' started by pookoverlord, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. how do you make meth

2. Go to a psychiatrist and get a prescription for Desoxyn.

3. 1. Get as many household chemicals you can find.
    2. Induce temporary delusional psychosis.
    3. Ingest all chemicals.

This process and doing meth will basically have the same effect, but my method is quicker and takes less effort.

4. Man, if you do meth, I\'m pretty sure just about everybody at this site would take the time out of their day to slap you through their computer. Don\'t do meth, unless of course you have more than 50 pounds to lose, a lot of cleaning to do, and a desire to have thousands of bugs crawling all over you (at least in your mind).

5. I DONT DO METH I NEVER WILL I JUST WANNA SELL IT

6. i know that sounds bad but i could use the extra money and i know alot of people i could sell it to

7. so if i could just get a link to a site that will teach me how to make meth and what i\'ll need that would be great

8. Yeah man, the sheer audacity of what you are proposing here offends me. I know I seem judgemental, but fuck dude. You want to ruin even more peoples\' lives? On top of that, you\'d probably ruin your own--you think that if people get caught with your meth, they\'ll have some sort of compunction against ratting you out to lessen their own sentence? Think again.
    I guess on the other hand, I wish you luck. Just establish yourself as a good dealer and then soon after, intentionally make a bad batch. You\'d be doing society a favor. I don\'t want to sound like a Nazi here, but the only way to eradicate people that stupid from the earth is to kill them off.

9. You dont need to make or sell meth.

~closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.