meth street value

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PISSDRUNKhuh?, Aug 28, 2009.

1. WOW! You fucks are talking about METH, Really. This forum is called GRASSCITY NOT METH ALLEY. If you found meth sell it to some zombie and clean your hands of that death.

2. i didnt say i was intending to use it, and i heard it produces a very clean high for what its made of, so please, no flaming, i didnt make you read this or look at it

3. And this is called Pandora's Box. Read the description/rules before coming in here.

4. thanks for back up brahh

5. well if you do like .2 line of meth, then try to go to sleep like 2 hrs later. You wont be able to. Idk how you would force your body to go to sleep without a drug.

6. Meth is an incredibly hard chemical to make. Dont even attempt to make meth if you have no knowledge about chemistry. Plenty of ways to kill yourself.

7. I really wish the moderators could look past the name calling rule sometimes,

just so I can quote the "meth bashers" and tell them to PISS OFF!

8. yeah, but you can sleep like 8 or 10 hours after a small bump which gets you speeding as much as enough adderall to keep you up through the night

if that makes sense

9. Love having an ambien prescription for times when I feel like taking stimulents. You'd have to be a superhuman to be able to stay awake through 3 10mg tablets.

10. #30 Dramacyde, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    If it's easy to make it ain't fucking meth.

Those instructions you posted are from some dumb ass band that made some gay ass music video showing how they made "drugs" from "common household items" like blue beads and bullshit from cat litter..

Really, this is some dumb ass shit.

I lol'd hard at that shit. 30mg of ambien isn't shit when not on stims, and if you are there's no way in fuck you're gonna feel that little.

11. Well, ask yourself, are those dangerous tips really so bad, I mean, do we want people willing to mix a concoction in what is essentially a chemical bomb in their hand in our gene pool?

12. Do you want some dumbass making bullshit meth to sell to your kid instead who (being the dumbass he is for buying fake meth) will attempt to smoke it and more than likely lie to his friends about how "high" he is and then smoke more to add to the lie not wanting to look like a dumb ass?

I'd rather have my kid smoke meth than shit loads of (more)toxic plastics and bullshit.

If anything we need more REAL chemists or people who at least know what the fuck they're doing than bullshit faggots who sell straight bullshit to people who just want to get high. If you're so worried about meth than home school your fucking kids or maybe encourage them to make their own, intelligent decisions.

13. It's shitty, with the economy the way it is and the drug laws being so strict, it's a difficult to conceal and expensive process to make pure grade meth when you compare it to the "shake and bake" method. Most people who were formerly too stupid to be able to make meth are now able to make dangerous toxins from the comforts of their own cars! It's the way of the new generation of crank addicts.

If you've read up on the subject, it's interesting to note that the only real chemists make LSD, and the DEA actually admits that they do it to provide the drug to others, rather than making a large profit.

14. It all comes down to the chemist's synthesis technique and level of knowledge and resources.

15. and if you've ever seen the kinds of people that typically make meth, that is to say "none"

16. #36 Dramacyde, Aug 28, 2009
    Hm, did you read the part where I said we "need" more chemists who produce drugs? I really don't care wtf you have to say about people who make acid either, the dumb fucks in my area in FL that make it (this is to acid what pure good crystal is to meth) and none of them have more than a high school education, good chemical connections and years experience.

And really, I don't give a fuck where my drugs come from as long as I know it is good quality (it kinda comes from experience, maybe you can relate?), weighs what it's supposed to and costs an acceptable price. If I don't buy that shit, someone else is going to so why let it go through more hands (more cut and taxing) when I can get better quality at a lower price and at least know where my shit is actually coming from?

Seriously though, MANY chemical reactions used to make drugs and could be done with some training in proper lab procedure, some basic chemistry and access to amazon.com where quality Pyrex labware can be bought for cheap prices. The process of making heroin (or hydromorphone, or codeine, or morphine, or etc.) from opium is not very difficult, provided one has the right conditions to grow the poppies and harvest the latex. Meth is all about simple (but very dangerous reactions) and with a few grand invested in a good heat source, the right labware and an overhead vaccum (and optional chamber) and you could make some less-smelly, more potent, higher quality product that with a little meticulous tweaking can be perfected.

EDIT: Let me ask you, do you know that your "acid" is acid? Like, have you ever had GC/MS testing done to prove the actual quality and amount of LSD present in one "hit" of what you get? Because seriously, if have not, you have no room to talk about meth chemists.

Most "acid" isn't acid, even look up with Timothy Leary's opinion on the matter. Most "acid" contains 3 or more cuts when acid is actually present, and usually a combination of two or more drugs (DOM, PCP, meth, unspecified) in the other "acid". At least with meth you can judge quality by the crystals themselves and a little "taste", good meth is VERY hard to mistake for anything other than... meth.

17. I'm not disagreeing with you, if we always had high quality drugs around they wouldnt have as bad of a reputation as they do. That being said, I'm just trying to get the point across that the modern drug market is becoming saturated with shitty drugs as a result of people spreading these faster, cheaper, and overall more dangerous methods of making them. I have gotten both high and low grades of drugs throughout my experiences, there's nothing more shitty than getting low grade drugs that make you feel good for a while and then shitty for twice as long.

18. Then you need to blame the Gov't or blame yourself and find a new dealer.

Good drugs are out there, you just need to meet the people. If you can't find something in a quality you want, don't buy it. There's no gun to your head making you buy shitty pot or coke.

If you really want to see drug quality change, everyone will need to start saying no to high prices and shitty drugs by simply... Not buying them.

19. Haven't had shitty drugs for quite some time, don't buy off shitty dealers, but I know people who do and don't really give a shit one way or the other. Ignorant assholes keep the market saturated with shitty drugs because they are perfectly content with the lack of quality, the root of the problem lies with them.

20. #40 Dramacyde, Aug 28, 2009
    Then let the dumb asses do their shitty drugs and die, problem solved. Once the dumb fucks who buy 20/80 coke/baking soda for $60/g snort it all and die, all of us older, smarter users can say "fuck your peanut butter meth" or "fuck your re-rock coke" and your outrages prices.

Seriously though, it costs $20 to make a ball of shake and bake meth (had a talk with some redneck who knew a SHITLOAD about it) which can usually be retailed for $600+ EASY. You're paying over 30x the price of some batteries and kerosene.

One thing to always keep in mind, like gold, drugs are only worth what you value them. Is that pill really worth the $30, especially when you know it only sells for $5 or less in other places?